Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta keep trying 'til you get it right.
bill-nye-bill-nye-the-science-guy.gif

Time to be serious for a second...my two daughters want children so badly and are having issues conceiving...my older girl is 30 and has been married for 10 years and they have been trying for years, but she has some physical issues that make conceiving difficult, they are now doing fertility treatments, and my baby girl is 29 and just got married going on 2 years ago, but her and the SiL want to have a couple of children and don't want to wait until she is in her mid 30s.

I would appreciate you guys praying for them...especially my older daughter, it has caused her some issues with depression..she desperately wants a child.

Last edited:
I haven’t said anything on here yet but we’re going to the hospital tomorrow night to be induced. I’m 41 and finally having my first kid. Going to be a dad to a baby girl, Magnolia June. Beyond excited and nervous. How awesome would it be to win the National Championship and then welcome my baby girl to the world???? Y’all keep us in your prayers and Go VOLS!!!
idjlI0ixTP6KP7yVAK.gif

Time to be serious for a second...my two daughters want children so badly and are having issues conceiving...my older girl is 30 and has been married for 10 years and they have been trying for years, but she has some physical issues that make conceiving difficult, they are now doing fertility treatments, and my baby girl is 29 and just got married, but her and the SiL want to have a couple of children and don't want to wait untilthe is mid 30s.

I would appreciate you guys praying for them...especially my older daughter, it has caused her some issues with depression..she desperately wants a child.
For sure!!!! Come Jesus and touch her womb.

I believe the flood gates are going to open tomorrow, and we’re going to pour it on. Our offense is too good, and their pitching is stretched too thin.
It feels like the dam is about to burst doesn't it?...but I felt the same way when Cmo came up to bat with the bases loaded in the 2nd..

However..I knew when he watched that grooved fastball belt high go right down the middle for strike one that he wasn't going to see another one like it to hit..

I hope it happens tommorow so my anxiety goes away...and I hope Zander can do well enough to get us the win.

they said last night they called her husband in, her heart rate was very low. They didn’t think she was gonna make it. It’s not good my man she’s gonna need a miracle at this point it seems 🥲🙏🏻 I’ve not heard anything today
I really hate that. Wish she could be watching her Vols in this Natty. Prayers sent to her and her family

SEC Network making a really good point…

If TN doesn’t get the 3 runs late in Game 1 then TAMU probably save Aschenbeck for game 2, which would’ve probably finished TN.

Those late game 1 hits were massive for game 2.
It is almost like a 3 game series is more than 1 game.

they said last night they called her husband in, her heart rate was very low. They didn’t think she was gonna make it. It’s not good my man she’s gonna need a miracle at this point it seems 🥲🙏🏻 I’ve not heard anything today
😥😢😭

Thank you again for all the updates on our sweet Sweet.

Time to be serious for a second...my two daughters want children so badly and are having issues conceiving...my older girl is 30 and has been married for 10 years and they have been trying for years, but she has some physical issues that make conceiving difficult, they are now doing fertility treatments, and my baby girl is 29 and just got married hoing in 2 years ago, but her and the SiL want to have a couple of children and don't want to wait until she is in her mid 30s.

UEM
Don’t know if I am still on your ignore list for something I wrote a year or so I apologize if so. Will be praying for your daughters and SIL. Would they consider adoption? My wife couldn’t have children and the Lord blessed us twice (well really thrice since we adopted our grandson when he was 4). Children are precious and you will find you love them as much as if you conceived them. Just my $.02

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back