Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t said anything on here yet but we’re going to the hospital tomorrow night to be induced. I’m 41 and finally having my first kid. Going to be a dad to a baby girl, Magnolia June. Beyond excited and nervous. How awesome would it be to win the National Championship and then welcome my baby girl to the world???? Y’all keep us in your prayers and Go VOLS!!!
New babies at our age are brutal. Those sleepless nights hit a lot lot harder.

Still, congratulations. Suffer through the next year and then it starts to be really fun. Don't feel guilty for hating it until then. Or at least don't judge me for hating it haha.

I haven’t said anything on here yet but we’re going to the hospital tomorrow night to be induced. I’m 41 and finally having my first kid. Going to be a dad to a baby girl, Magnolia June. Beyond excited and nervous. How awesome would it be to win the National Championship and then welcome my baby girl to the world???? Y’all keep us in your prayers and Go VOLS!!!
We got things covered here. Take care of your wife and beautiful blessing. Welcome to the hardest and best job in the world. Congratulations!!

I am sorry I was mean. I shouldn't have been that way. I apologize.
Where's my apology for all the times you've been mean to me???

tenor.gif

Granddaughter was here during ballgame and she wanted to watch YouTube videos on my t.v..
She threw a tantrum, I done what a grandfather should do. I gave her mom my credit card and said take her to buy fireworks.
I'd tell em shut up or get their ass whupped..I don't do tantrums.

Which is a lie...my grandchunk don't even have to pitch a fit to get what he wants...lol..😁

Congrats on your first I’m 37 and have 3 all boys all they do is fight lol

CJH and staff are loading up on OL commits last two recruiting years.

That's good Championship are won in the trenches on both sides of LOS.
Well... If we wnt to keep getting blue chip qbs and running the ball for 2500+ yards a year... Building up the o line is where it's at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back