Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s simple. They get most of their players in state where there is a ton of talent. It’s like Georgia, easy to recruit
Not sure what GA’s and FL’s mix of in state and out of state talent is most years BUT having 50+ 4-5 stars in state does provide a great floor for most positions each year which is a HUGE plus. They can go cherry pick the world and backfill as needed if they handle it with some intelligence.

The big variable now is retention and balancing pluses and minuses in the portal. Getting them AND keeping the right mix can still be a trick. Hard to gauge continuity. One big win in either pool can create multiple losses of varying significance. Depth is depth. Others can just get lured away. Easier to accurately rate REAL value after a year or two in college. So someone poaches your backup to start.

Total roster management is now the new driver over signing days with the new mobility rules. Could get tougher if they really reduce scholly limits.

I have never had one of these "Uncrustables". Do they use quality peanut butter? Do you toast them in a toaster? Bake them in the oven. Tell me more about these alleged culinary delights.
You're not missing anything . Uncrustables are horrible.

2 biggest manufacturers waste of money is uncrustables and Lunchables.

Reactions: MockingVol
Maybe Aschenbeck won't be "on" for a change, or maybe our hitters finally remember that they have rocked some great pitchers this year, remember to stay out of their own head, just see the ball and hit the ball...it happens.
The one good thing if we do have to face him is that all of our guys just saw him 2 days ago. Hopefully that helps a little.

With that said, let’s score 10 by the 5th inning and leave no doubt!!

Very familiar. Tried for a year on our own, then had to try for another year before we could get approved for treatments, then tried for basically another year while on treatments.

Definitely dealt with depression, exactly what you're talking about -- they see friends pregnant on social and it's hard. Had us on all sorts of crazy meds too.

Had me at the lab like Wolf of Wall Street
77f0c869-4551-49a0-b723-bcbd66072f2e_text.gif

But one day it finally happened and we got the news that changed our lives. It seemed like it took forever, a lot of tears, a lot of frustration. It was all worth it. More people deal with this stuff than you realize until you go through it and read about it online, or talk to others. They are in very familiar company.

Second pregnancy was almost immediate. We weren't even trying. That's just the way it happens I guess.

I'll be thinking about your family and wishing them a lot of luck. Patience is a virtue for a reason, but I know they're driving themselves crazy.
IVF is the only way we were able to have our daughter. Never could get pregnant again after that. Very frustrating if you have to go to those extents to have a child. We are grateful every day for our one that God blessed us with.

Don’t know why people keep saying this. If you want to win championships you have to recruit at least top 5 every year. Unless of course you want to cheat like Michigan or hope to be an anomaly like Clemson.

lol to pretend “Michigan won because they cheated!” is an absolute joke

Happy Monday

June 24, 2024: You are coming through this difficult time, but you are not there yet. Do not get discouraged in this process. It is a time of intense spiritual growth and understanding. You will look back on this season as one of maturation and of making important decisions that will position you for the next leg of your journey onward and upward, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 7:10 For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

Don’t know why people keep saying this. If you want to win championships you have to recruit at least top 5 every year. Unless of course you want to cheat like Michigan or hope to be an anomaly like Clemson.

30% of the time since the inception of the playoff a team that did not recruit at least top 5 every year won the NC.

So once every 3 years, basically. Not that uncommon.

I asked freak to ban him for this slander

@TrippieRedd bro you gotta sit this one out😭😂 you’re opinion doesn’t count.we all know you’re typing this out as you’re raiding the pantry higher than boat dock gas..🫶🏽 it could be deep fried dog s**t with powdered sugar and you’d think it was a funnel cake.

Probably not. But we don’t have to be. Be in the Top 8-12 range consistently.

The portal has changed the game. Our portal game is strong.
Yep. So is our culture/character/system fit game. I love that about Heupel. And Barnes. And Vitello. We have 3 men’s coaches who engender great culture in their programs.

they said last night they called her husband in, her heart rate was very low. They didn’t think she was gonna make it. It’s not good my man she’s gonna need a miracle at this point it seems 🥲🙏🏻 I’ve not heard anything today

GOD I hate hearing this. SaS always kept it real. Still praying for that miracle.

Michigan just had 13 NFL draft picks, most in the nation. They recruited very well. They won with great talent.

Same for those Clemson teams. The rankings didn’t reflect it for either because rankings aren’t always accurate. Obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back