Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the wiki picture. If you have a "no-copyright" public domain image, I think I can put that in there. They're harder to find than you'd think.
It's not the wiki picture. His wiki picture is a pretty good one, with him in UT uniform.

I know it's trivial...still can't stand it though. That, and Heupel's and Barnes' wiki pictures. Wish they could change.

Reactions: knoxvol52
That’s good news on CMO
What news did I miss? Shut up @Glitch, @Enki_Amenra and especially @Weezer . Dang (it’s Sunday, and I have strict rule for not cursing on Sunday). I just want a straight answer. AND if anyone of you don’t, I have six minutes to unleash my redheaded fury. Try me 😤.

My wife was at costco the other week and I told her to buy some uncrustables. She responded saying we already had a box out in the fridge in the garage. I told her I knew that but those were for the kids, I wanted my own box. She then called me a child, but I don't care. It doesn't matter how old I get I will always want an uncrustable.
My man, I’m gonna be 50 tomorrow and love those things. I eat them all the time

Okay, I always call people I really like by my made up pet name for them…you’ve always seemed like Sauvie, if it offends you, I’ll just keep it my head. Okay?

I mean…..that’s what it means….😅 Suave’ as in Rico suave’ 😭😂😂 it’s usually a hit with all the older ladies because he was that guy in their era😁🫶🏽

1719202092494.gif

Last edited:
Bow chicka wow wow

I hate to say this because I hate to agree with certain people that say a lot of stupid stuff..

If Chase Burns had stayed the course instead of being a selfish birch (I don't remember who said birch instead of **tch earlier today in a typo, but I make a move and a second that it be added to the Official VNRF Lexicon)...I believe he and we would be champions right now instead of sweating out a tough game three.

He definitely weakened our staff by leaving...instead of having 3 bona fide weekend starters, we have had to struggle to make do.

The same thing goes for AJ Russell..except what happened with him was nit his fault..he would kill to be there with his guys..

IMO..If we had either guy...we would have won Saturday instead of flopping around, and we would have finished this today.

I love Stamos and Causey, they have done their best, they have been mostly pretty solid, and it's for sure that without them we wouldn't be here...but they ain't AJ or Chase.

Overcoming those 2 huge losses was tough, and the staff as a whole has been great...for those that will argue, top 5 out of hundreds of teams is elite.

But man would I have loved to have one of those 2 guys this weekend.

Disclaimer: It is nearly 1 AM...this is just a sleepless musing of my old wandering mind..

I mean that’s what it means….😅 Suave’ as in Rico suave’ 😭😂😂 it’s usually a hit with all the older ladies because he was that guy in their era😁🫶🏽

View attachment 652640
Suavie until it isn’t 😉. You kind of remind me of RoRo, @ prez of the Zone. The best poster on this board. The original @rocytop2624. Zone is not the same without you and I miss you, it’s not the same.

Mainly meant the Legion of the Miserable.

The RF regulars are optimistic for the most part. Except during games when something goes wrong 😂
LoM is still a good sobriquet for some posters...but get on board with "Idiot Margin"...

I think it fits the dummies that drop piles of stinky 💩 all over the thread much better...they aren't really miserable they are stupid imbeciles.

Suavie until it isn’t 😉. You kind of remind me of RoRo, @ prez of the Zone. The best poster on this board. The original @rocytop2624. Zone is not the same without you and I miss you, it’s not the same.

If you consider him an OG and he was funny leaving you with a smile on your face I’ll take it 🥹🫶🏽 shoutout to RoRo…we miss you bruv!

….my bluntness is still unmatched though😅 respectfully 👀

1719205534045.gif

Reactions: knoxvol52
I am at a loss for words. A scout with MLB’s Oakland A’s just sent me a text to encourage my son to play D2 or D3 and work hard because after watching some video from his senior and stats from his junior year along with the few opportunities he got this year that if he works hard and challenges himself he sees the potential to portal to D1. This year a new coach threw him aside for players on travel team though he performed well. I mentioned his 4 shutout innings vs the Baylor School. But this coach has killed him. He read it and said fine but I don’t want to play in college.
I am concerned he’s going to regret it and everyone who has coached him including some former college coaches told him he should play at the next level. A high school coach shouldn’t own a travel team. The younger players who play for him played over a few seniors so he could get the dollars. I want to beat the crap out of him but won’t help anything. Thanks for listening to my rant.

If you consider him an OG and he was funny leaving you with a smile on your face I’ll take it 🥹🫶🏽 shoutout to RoRo…we miss you bruv!

….my bluntness is still unmatched though😅 respectfully 👀

View attachment 652651
Put it back in YOUR pants, he’s a good dude, meanwhile………someone is going to have to rein in your after hours, err……

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back