Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaaannnn I really, really, really hate to say it to some of them. Hate to talk to my Vols brethren like this but... some of them just need to hear it today

View attachment 652741
A lot of the whiners yesterday were known trolls. I haven't paid any attention to whining today.

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder if you guys would say or ask for the same things you do on here if you were out having a couple of beers with the boys...seems like those same rules should apply?

Are you suggesting you’ve never had a “please help my daughters get pregnant” chat with your homies after downing a couple?

Ummmmmmmm......... Actually, Causey is AJ.

Also, joking aside, Causey has had a solid season, comparable to the other two starters, he just feels more comfortable not being the actual starter, hence Stamos.

I love AJ-C, he has been solid most of the year until lately, but I think Burns or AJ-R would have been a better 1st game CWS finals "starter"

Like I said though...just late night mind rambling, so I'm sure there are lots of reasons why I'm wrong.

I don't want this to come off as Causey-Stamos bashing...they did their best, and have done a lot for this team.

He’s well connected. Already posted that Vitello is not a candidate.

Is this a sign? Whenever we here rumors or have a coach thinking about leaving our teams always end up playing like **** and the other team always wins.

I hope the A&M team is seeing this and ends up playing like **** tonight.

😭😂😂😂😂 chill…I can’t buy a date if I wanted to…some of the married fellas in here neeed to give me some of their good luck…this generation of females are a$$ and I’m striking out like A&M😭😂
This reminds me how lucky I am...1st marriage was 12 years of hell, then spent a year and a half haplessly flailing like you, and then just ran into my angel one day at a CiCis pizza...been married 24 years next month.

Southpark Asian GIFs | Tenor
so small

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back