Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know so many single females in different age brackets and they make the same complaint about the men.
Be the the type of man who will attract the type of female you want.

As for me, I am getting married in November. I started dating my fiance in Mid 2021 and from what I hear from my single friends, it is the equivalent of catching the last chopper out of Nam.
Man and female lol

Reactions: jave36
I will accept these results, but my nerves will not like it.

YARN | Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue. |  Airplane! (1980) | Video gifs by quotes | 04bb48cd | 紗
agreed. i'd just like to blast them early and sit back and bask in the glow of a national title for a couple of hours.

Reactions: Glitch
In honor of Dylan (Big Driller) Dreiling, the BaseVols don’t need IVF to reproduce.
Your comment may not have been intending to be rude, but, to me that sounds a bit judgemental.

'Dont need IVF to reproduce.' Why say that? Completely unnecessary. Plenty of damn good would be parents out there, who want to raise great kids, and cannot. My sister in law, who has had a hysterectomy at 38, has dealt with endometriosis her whole adult life.

No need to shame people who cant have kids. @volbeast33 out there being a man, as a foster parent.

That's my soap box for today.

I sometimes wonder if you guys would say or ask for the same things you do on here if you were out having a couple of beers with the boys...seems like those same rules should apply?
At this point, I think it’s fairly well-established that internet discourse norms are wildly different than in-person discourse norms. I don’t think that’s good, but it appears to be true, nonetheless.

Your comment may not have been intending to be rude, but, to me that sounds a bit judgemental.

'Dont need IVF to reproduce.' Why say that? Completely unnecessary. Plenty of damn good would be parents out there, who want to raise great kids, and cannot. My sister in law, who has had a hysterectomy at 38, has dealt with endometriosis her whole adult life.

No need to shame people who cant have kids. @volbeast33 out there being a man, as a foster parent.

That's my soap box for today.
I was just being silly. But, will edit it.

At this point, I think it’s fairly well-established that internet discourse norms are wildly different than in-person discourse norms. I don’t think that’s good, but it appears to be true, nonetheless.
Yes, many people become 'internet bad guys' hiding behind their screens. But the rule 'should be' that you don't say things you wouldn't directly to someone's face. I'm always seeing reports of people threatening violence to politicians, actors, etc. online.

With the amount of runners we’ve left stranded, literally 2-4 hits over the last two days would’ve changed everything. We’re swinging at terrible pitches but we have also faced some very good pitchers. We’ll face some good ones tonight too. We have an experienced group of guys who can stay composed and get those clutch hits for us and I believe they will. We are the better team but A&M is a very close second. Vols win 5-3 tonight

Yes, many people become 'internet bad guys' hiding behind their screens. But the rule 'should be' that you don't say things you wouldn't directly to someone's face. I'm always seeing reports of people threatening violence to politicians, actors, etc. online.
I told my best friends what screen name(s) I use everywhere online, just so I have that accountability to consider before I hit "Post reply."

It works 97% of the time.

3% of the time I'm just hopelessly stupid-in-the-moment.

[edit: two friends just texted to say I need to change that to 94% and 6%.]

Texas just fired their baseball coach but our media have already confirmed TV signed a new contract with us.

Not our problem
Texas bringing their unfathomable sense of entitlement to the SEC is going to suck. They really just thought they could walk in and toss whatever money at CTV and he'd leave. Can't stand that program or their fans.

What are we up to now, Texas, LSU, and Arkansas that Vitello is definitely going to leave for according to their fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back