Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
go get several scorers
UCONN use to run a similar system to us… changed it to a european style which has players open all the time… all he really changed recruiting wise was that he wanted everyone being able to pass the ball…. Copy is and let’s go get a basketball championship as well.

UCONN use to run a similar system to us… changed it to a european style which has players open all the time… all he really changed recruiting wise was that he wanted everyone being able to pass the ball…. Copy is and let’s go get a basketball championship as well.
I think what was missing lats year was multiple scorers. Getting multiple guys open is great, but you still have to shoot the ball. Uconn could score on multiple levels, at any time. Traffic or no. Credit where its due.

I’m no longer a NegaVol. From this day forward I vow to put my best foot forward. Please keep this as receipt. I have been delivered. Go Vols and most importantly Jesus is King! 🍊

Firm believer in the reverse jinx so I’ll always been super negative during games.

I think what was missing lats year was multiple scorers. Getting multiple guys open is great, but you still have to shoot the ball. Uconn could score on multiple levels, at any time. Traffic or no. Credit where its due.
you are not going to get multiple DKs…. there are several shooters that can hit shots in the right offense… too many off our shots are not in good position or forced. IMO…. if you had switched teams then the results would have been similar.

Had no inside presence when needed. Not knocking Aidoo at all but we missed toughness and scoring ability in the big games. Awaka was strong but too small and very foul prone.

It shouldn’t have an asterisk… you play under the rules at the time…
Ok...they hit more HRs because their bats were different...so...asterisk.

It should at least be pointed out when comparing the teams records that there was a significant difference.

You have your opinion...I have mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back