Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if that park is 10-15 feet shorter we probably break the HR record. Still don’t know how that KT bomb didn’t get out.
If I've counted them right...since we have been in Omaha, we have had at least 10-12 shots that would have been gone at home and a lot if other parks.

I don't like the way they built a really big park that also faces the predominant west-east Great Plains wind.

We honestly do not have a lot of elite arms on this staff. I am not trying to insult anyone. We have amazing pitchers. Tony and Frank assembled a helluva staff under very difficult circumstances. They instilled confidence in them and the guys just flat out delivered. Incredible job all around.that
This was the difference in the end. The way the arms on this team were coached and managed by the coaching staff won us the National Championship. That and 900 homers.

isnt class coming in top 5?
Draft is next month, some will get drafted and may bypass college.

But yes it's a top 3 class and after last night probably looking at top class for a few years. You win and they will come.

You remember the recruiting classes Phil brought in after winning Championship, for a few years close to best in country.

I have always pulled for Tennessee..I just wasn't engaged in the baseball program...because the school was not engaged in the baseball program.

I have said it already...I quit watching and following baseball in the late 90s, but the 22 team reignited my love for the game...which is ehy they will always hold a special place in my heart.

Don't care if you judge me..I want Tennessee to win everything it competes in.
You couldnt watch the games growing up either like you can now. It makes a difference.

You couldnt watch the games growing up either like you can now. It makes a difference.
I watch most everything Tennessee but even had to listen on the radio to some Football games. I am with Ulysses-- 2022 VOLS team brought me back to baseball after Major league BS burned me out.

Dylan Dreiling man... 7 of 12 .583, 3 HRs (1 in each game), 7 RBIs (at least 2 in each game), 4 Runs, and 1 double

What a freaking way to close out this season for that young man.

Hunter Ensley just a do everything you need player, but also 6 of 13 .462, 1 HR, 2 RBIs, and 3 Runs with his last being his best!

Talk about an amazing Freshmen, Dean Curley goes 6 of 12 .500, 2 RBIs, 1 double and scores 1 run

I said before the game we needed more from our big 4...and they all showed up Tears went 2 of 4, Amick 1 of 4, Burke 2 of 4, CMO 1 of 5

Just amazing man...and I love the fact that Combs told Tony he was ready and was trusted to close it out, huge moment!
That one for Amick was huge! Without it we don't put up three runs in that inning and we may have a different feeling this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back