Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great strategy for the series. aTm went all in on game one, hoping they could steal game 2 or 3. Didn't work.

Our coaches have been genius when it comes to pitching management this year. Who would we pitch today if we had to play another game?
The closer for A&M’s performance is a prime example why pitchers need rest…. not exactly the same pitcher as we saw Friday Night… Tony made the right call!!

Coffee’s extra strong today.

Sure is good being the champ
Good strong black coffee is the only way to drink it! That glass of Angels Envy I had with a nice victory cigar was very enjoyable and ranked right up there with the one I enjoyed after the Bama game two years ago! Great times

Next agenda is where do individuals think Knecht gets drafted?

Many different mock drafts out there, some have him as high as #6 lowest I viewed was #14.

Spurs have 2 picks in the top 10...I'd be surprised if he doesn't land there (4th or 8th). Pop usually likes hard workers that just get after it and DK fits that mold to a T...

From a "best spot for him" I'd love to see him land at 12 with the Thunder. That's a good young team and he would offer them more size at the 2/3 spot than they really have on the roster right now. (Wallace is 6'4", Dort 6'3", Joe 6'4")

Sacramento at 13 could be a good spot too think he could be an upgrade over Monk/Ellis for them and he'd benefit from playing with a PG like Fox.

A lot of love from Nashville sports talk for Wilkerson, apparently some of them worked with him for years in Knoxville and love the guy....... Say they know how much being able to make that call last night meant for him.

Think about it like this, Wilkerson is a part of that team, or at the very least an extension. Giving his all win or lose....... Happy for that guy too!

A lot of love from Nashville sports talk for Wilkerson, apparently some of them worked with him for years in Knoxville and love the guy....... Say they know how much being able to make that call last night meant for him.

Think about it like this, Wilkerson is a part of that team, or at the very least an extension. Giving his all win or lose....... Happy for that guy too!
He needs to do football.
Can you imagine Keslings final call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back