Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live on the Battle of Franklin site............I get that feeling at the Carter House.
Gettysburg and Antietam were both eerie as he!!.
I've not been to Antietam yet, but I've heard others say that about Antietam...especially around Bloody Lane. Not been to Franklin site either...but I'm going to.

Well guys I just got word that @SweetasSoda passed away today at 12:59 pm. Please keep her family in your prayers in the coming days. 😭
awwww. It's so so sad. Sweet was such a beautiful person. She meant so much to everyone here and to this Forum. A loss for Vol Nation. And very painful for me personally. I can't begin to imagine how hard this must be for her family. Our condolences and very best wishes for them all. May the pain one day give way to all the beautiful memories flooding back in. This whole thing seems too difficult to accept. Bless Sweet. And bless all of hers. 😢😭

Well guys I just got word that @SweetasSoda passed away today at 12:59 pm. Please keep her family in your prayers in the coming days. 😭
I'm heartbroken all over again but I was glad to hear she had JESUS in her heart. There's no more pain for our Captain of the Cheerleaders. I'll keep praying for the LORD to comfort her family and her VN family. She's leaving a hole that will never be filled. Screenshot_20240625_143412_DuckDuckGo.jpgSo fitting for her final post.

WE 🧡 YOU ODA.

RF VFL

Wow, I don't even know what to think or say right now. Prayers for her family. She's no longer suffering and I'd be willing to bet she's up there with a big smile on her face about the Vols winning that Natty. VolNation lost a good one today

Not the news I think any of us wanted to hear. Prayers to her family, friends, and honestly all of us who've gotten to know her over the years.

I'd like to think she was holding on long enough to will the Vols to victory as a dying wish, and knew we won. God bless her and her family.

Always. Feeling numb. Tears falling and my wife thinks they’re related to the shot I got in my eye yesterday…but wondering why they’re coming out of my left eye also. Cruel fate that we win a NC and the one person who would have enjoyed it more than the lot of us couldn’t witness it.

Always. Feeling numb. Tears falling and my wife thinks they’re related to the shot I got in my eye yesterday…but wondering why they’re coming out of my left eye also. Cruel fate that we win a NC and the one person who would have enjoyed it more than the lot of us couldn’t witness it.
I get it Brother. She loved this forum. Just heartbreaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back