Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm heartbroken all over again but I was glad to hear she had JESUS in her heart. There's no more pain for our Captain of the Cheerleaders. I'll keep praying for the LORD to comfort her family and her VN family. She's leaving a hole that will never be filled. View attachment 653817So fitting for her final post.

WE 🧡 YOU ODA.

RF VFL
Man, life can be so tenuous. You just never know. Last post on May 29. I'm going to miss that 'vol cheerleader'. I know she's celebrating right now.

Well done making it till 3 ya old fogey 😉
Actually couldn't sleep until sometime after 4:10..and had to get up and go at 515 to take a guy to BFE Kentucky...I'm actually in Knoxville at Parkside West right now waiting on this guy from East Knoxville to get done with PT at Orthopedics...and I'm COOKED..😮‍💨 he is supposed to be done at 3:30, so gotta take him home and head back to Kensucky...driving home today is going to be an adventure.

I need somebody here to really piss me off..lol..

Well guys I just got word that @SweetasSoda passed away today at 12:59 pm. Please keep her family in your prayers in the coming days. 😭

Absolutely gutted.

I will pray for the peace that only God can provide for her family and those that knew her personally.

I am comforted by the fact contained within the faith she declared that I will one day see her face to face. Jesus Christ says this is not the end.

VolNation, I love you all. She was arguably the best of us on here. I implore you, in her honor and memory, to be more like @SweetasSoda in how we treat each other even in disagreements. Life is too to short for vitriol.

@VOLSONLY thank you for keeping us informed.

Actually couldn't sleep until sometime after 4:10..and had to get up and go at 515 to take a guy to BFE Kentucky...I'm actually in Knoxville at Parkside West right now waiting on this guy from East Knoxville to get done with PT at Orthopedics...and I'm COOKED..😮‍💨 he is supposed to be done at 3:30, so gotta take him home and head back to Kensucky...driving home today is going to be an adventure.

I need somebody here to really piss me off..lol..
Sure, right after you go to the parade in Knoxville, yes?

Well guys I just got word that @SweetasSoda passed away today at 12:59 pm. Please keep her family in your prayers in the coming days. 😭
This breaks my heart! VN we must carry on her legacy. If there’s one thing I know today it’s that she is celebrating the BaseVols and CTV today since her earthly body wouldn’t let her last night.

Rest in peace SweetasSoda and look after us and our Vols!

I'm heartbroken all over again but I was glad to hear she had JESUS in her heart. There's no more pain for our Captain of the Cheerleaders. I'll keep praying for the LORD to comfort her family and her VN family. She's leaving a hole that will never be filled. View attachment 653817So fitting for her final post.

WE 🧡 YOU ODA.

RF VFL
😭😭😭😭😭

Can we hold off on this for maybe a day out of respect?

We all are well aware of your lack of belief.
It's not even about lack of belief, Im not religious either but I also know how to read a room.

Will miss you in here @SweetasSoda . I hate that you didn't get to see it but I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty dope that you hung in long enough for us to win the bundle.

Here is a cat tax for the road:

Attachments

• 20210128_045232.jpg
    20210128_045232.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back