Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...I'm telling you, that ain't what made forget how to shoot the ball...he just absolutely lost his touch...the lessened attempts is a byproduct of that fact imo. He was a 40+% deadeye shooter until this year.

I'm not saying he shot less and that's why he hit less 3 pointers. I'm saying because he was shooting less attempts AND missed time practicing his shot was off... 16 games he took a 3 and still shot 0% the difference this season compared to previous is that in those 16 games only 1 of them did he reach 4 attempts. So if he felt it was off he just didn't take anymore shots, which actually hurt him overall because he didn't shoot himself out of the slumps.

23-24 he had 16 games where he didn't reach 4 attempts
22-23 he had just 3 games where he didn't reach 4 attempts
21-22 he had just 1 game where he didn't reach 4 attempts
20-21 he had just 5 games where he didn't reach 4 attempts
19-20 he had just 4 games where he didn't reach 4 attempts (even though he only played in 19 games)

So a mix of factors I'm sure were involved, but Santi has always been a volume shooter and hitting 35% or better from deep is a lot easier to accomplish when you're taking 7 or more shots.

Well guys I just got word that @SweetasSoda passed away today at 12:59 pm. Please keep her family in your prayers in the coming days. 😭

She at least got to witness a National Championship. There’s something poetic in that.

Rip to the most genuine person I’ve ever come across.

Love you @SweetasSoda 😞

What part of skip bayless could one like? Arrogant and thinks he knows everything when in reality most all of his takes are wrong. Idk, that kind of personality just grates on my nerves.
Skip is a journalist who has covered Sports since Mid 70's.

List of Skips loves.

1. Vanderbilt
2. Oklahoma Sooners
3. Dallas Cowboys
4. San Antonio Spurs
5. Geraldine
6. And most important his SELF.

Well guys I just got word that @SweetasSoda passed away today at 12:59 pm. Please keep her family in your prayers in the coming days. 😭
As others have stated, she went out on top with her beloved Vols on top.

Prayers to her family and loved ones. She left an impression on all of us here.

Last edited:
Wow. What can be said? I never had the privilege of meeting her in person, but she was one of my favorite people in this online community. She was a truly positive and uplifting person that, no doubt, was the the exact same in her real life as she was here with her online family. I don't believe in coincidences, so the fact that her Vols pulled off an amazing feat only hours before she went to the sweet embrace of her Creator is not lost on this humble Vol fan today. I will continue to pray for the family that she leaves behind here on earth, as the loss of such a loving person must be heartbreaking and debilitating in many ways. However, I celebrate that she has finished her race and been called home to Paradise with her Heavenly Father. We will miss her tremendously and I don't doubt that she will never truly leave our hearts and will live on here as well as in the hearts and memories of her real family and the thousands of lives she impacted during her time here on this earth. Rest easy @SweetasSoda and GO VOLS!

That’s devastating…. she was part of our family…🙏🙏🙏 for all the people that loved her. Everyone that is a regular needs to have someone that can post on this board if something like this happens… I remember Gramps son coming on the political forum to let everyone know of his passing. I miss him and never met him. We will all miss SAS as well. She held on till her Vols had won a NC! 😭😭😭

Wow. What can be said? I never had the privilege of meeting her in person, but she was one of my favorite people in this online community. She was a truly positive and uplifting person that, no doubt, was the the exact same in her real life as she was here with her online family. I don't believe in coincidences, so the fact that her Vols pulled off an amazing feat only hours before she went to the sweet embrace of her Creator is not lost on this humble Vol fan today. I will continue to pray for the family that she leaves behind here on earth, as the loss of such a loving person must be heartbreaking and debilitating in many ways. However, I celebrate that she has finished her race and been called home to Paradise with her Heavenly Father. We will miss her tremendously and I don't doubt that she will never truly leave our hearts and will live on here as well as in the hearts and memories of her real family and the thousands of lives she impacted during her time here on this earth. Rest easy @SweetasSoda and GO VOLS!
Well said Brother 👊 Amen

That’s devastating…. she was part of our family…🙏🙏🙏 for all the people that loved her. Everyone that is a regular needs to have someone that can post on this board if something like this happens… I remember Gramps son coming on the political forum to let everyone know of his passing. I miss him and never met him. We will all miss SAS as well. She held on till her Vols had won a NC! 😭😭😭
I agree Brother 💯 even though it’s just online you still connect with people and form friendships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back