Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that he left here, not a fan of his, but I wouldn't say he's a nobody. He's a projected high pick in the draft.
He may still be, but I feel he could have probably been a number one draft pick if he stayed here. Closers are big in the majors and although I know he wanted to be a starter, he was amazing in that role Tony gave him.

Ole Greg showing his true colors

Best part is he name drops Hugh Freeze & Bruce Pearl. Two coaches with major history of antics themselves.

Like Tony said **** & jumped into the crowd. Nothing negative about that, showing some excitement after winning the first National title ever for your school is encouraged.

He jumped in the crowd. Big whoop. I think Greg just mad we finally are getting good. Now game 2 was Tony a tad too touchy. Yes. Seemed to work though.

He's trolling the Tennessee fan base.
Anything to distract us from what CTV and the BaseVols accomplished last night.
I, for one, will not allow him to be a thief of joy.

McElroy is just following the standard social media play book people like Pat Forde have used. When you find yourself being irrelevant to the sports public, insult some Tennessee sports team, player, or coach to get those Twitter reactions and clicks. Ignoring their ilk is the way to combat them.

Ole Greg showing his true colors

What sort of warped view of "class" does one have to have to believe that POS statement??

Is class just being a stonefaced robot?

TV literally did....what? Celebrated with the fans? That's the dumbest take in a LONG time. He is so butthurt. We beat them in baseball...basketball...and 3 of the last 4 halves of football. He knows where things are headed and he's one-ply soft about it because he just HAPPENED to walk into the most privileged time of being a Bama fan in all its history. No more. Ya time is over!

The parade area downtown into Market Square is lit! Packed with fans. Some of the bagpipe and bugle corp are going to lead them across the Gay Street bridge. All three local network stations are covering.
They Gay Street bridge is closed because they found a compromised element during an inspection today

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back