Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think once you hit HS, then you should be required to use a wooden bat.

Best way to get someone ready for the highest level. Best way to judge someone’s actual hitting skills.
Even in the 90's and 2000's I made all my baseball players hit with wood in practice (actually they were laminated wood at the end when they came out). Always had hitters, the state hit leader at one time.

Cry me a River McElroy! The man did nothing that was distasteful, your just a uppity Bamer that acts like Saban is some bastion of integrity. All he did was celebrate with his players and fans. Nothing distasteful about it except all the sour grapes coming out of your mouth! GBO
Someone needs to go to ESPN and say -- it's so obvious -- that McElroy is too dishonest and unprofessional to be on air. Also he is a liar.

Last edited:
Well guys I just got word that @SweetasSoda passed away today at 12:59 pm. Please keep her family in your prayers in the coming days. 😭
Absolutely heartbroken, especially for her family and all of the people in her community that she impacted. She is really celebrating in Heaven today. RIP Soda.

5ef776bc-955a-40f1-933d-caf8a8f1fb70_text.gif

Well guys I just got word that @SweetasSoda passed away today at 12:59 pm. Please keep her family in your prayers in the coming days. 😭
Sad and devastated. Words fail me. She hung on to see the Basevols take it all, then went home. I'm glad her pain and suffering are over, but I'll miss her presence here amongst us.

Last night was 1000% the dagger in the "Peyton Curse".

It was always silly, but glad for it to be over and down the toilet for good now.

He's always showed for the big games...toughest opponents. And we weren't very good in various sports for far too long. Simple as that. Now we're top notch across the board.

Keep coming Sherriff! And bring Bryce, and the coaches, and the musicians and other celebs with you. Bring em all. We're cool again 😎

Praying for peace and comfort for the family. I guess God needed her more than VN did. At least she is not suffering any longer. Thank You SAS for being a part of VN all these years and for awalys being sweet and kind. Job well done.

Just heard the McElroy audio. Mediocre former ball-conveyor QB trying to pretend he's still relevant. Ask him what he thinks of his clown basketball coach.
Was it the swearing on live TV that bothered him? Other than that, I haven't seen anything but ordinary (or even below average) antics from TV that every coach displays.

Ole Greg showing his true colors

I did not have enough time to comment on this, but I do now. This is such a ridiculous sound bite even for a well known asshat like Greg McElroy. He repeatably uses the phrase: "show some class" throughout his ignorant rant and even had the audacity to say "Can you imagine Hugh Freeze doing this?"

HUGH FREEZE? The man who was cheating on his wife with hookers and bought hookers for recruits?!? Then he brought up Bruce Pearl who famously lied to the NCAA multiple times. He then brought up Nick Saban who bitched and moaned every time he lost a game or something did not go his way. It is hard to believe that someone could be so blinded by hatred, but here we are.

I did not have enough time to comment on this, but I do now. This is such a ridiculous sound bite even for a well known asshat like Greg McElroy. He repeatably uses the phrase: "show some class" throughout his ignorant rant and even had the audacity to say "Can you imagine Hugh Freeze doing this?"

HUGH FREEZE? The man who was cheating on his wife with hookers and bought hookers for recruits?!? Then he brought up Bruce Pearl who famously lied to the NCAA multiple times. He then brought up Nick Saban who bitched and moaned every time he lost a game or something did not go his way. It is hard to believe that someone could be so blinded by hatred, but here we are.
What is the "doing this" that he's referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back