Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
McElroy is a F’ING SHAM! You are the most classless person in reporting making something out of NOTHING solely because of your distaste for Tennessee because you’re a sister shtooping butt plug sausage making no teef having piece of TRASH! GO TO HEII BAMMER

Tennessee is better than Bama in every sport but football and about to be in it too. The reckoning is coming Bammers. Prepare yourselves for the inevitable.

Just brought this to the football forum. He will feel our wrath. Bad choice, mcsmellroy.
Now this is a nice piece of hating right here!! This is the way a Vol should be, well done sir, bammers are the center of our hate universe.
giphy (13).gif

The comments below the article 👀

Amen! I remember his tenure at TCU. Seemed classy and dignified. We’re all subject to misjudging a faulty man. My sympathy for those cretin sycophants in that A&M fanbase died a weekend ago, tho.
I just want this story about his team stealing a Pitchcom, lying about it to us, lying about it to the umpire, his coach nearly fighting Amick, to be a big part of the story about his new job now. As I often note, if we just had one real reporter in Knoxville.

The NCAA should SausageBagel a show cause. He tried to rig the CWS. Go big with it.

It is time for the TAMU AD and TAMU fan base to join with our one reporter -- if we could find just one honest one -- and go after Schloss not merely for flagrantly lying to his team and university (lowlife), but stealing a PitchCom and lying to the umpires about it in a effort to rig the CWS Finals.

He needs to be show caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back