Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS POST IS AN INDICTMENT OF THE COACH, NOT THE KIDS!
This is just great. This recruit gives Coach Martinez a straight flush of recruits in the secondary....four 3s. Our previous corps of three star secondary defenders, the ones asked to leave, couldn't cover a flower bed. But Willie has restocked now with similarly talented recruits. We got some quality transfers from the portal, and the '24 class was okay. This isn't.
The HC bears responsibility in this too.
These four, '25 recruits might be good folks, they probably are, but who isn't still gut sick remembering our corners lacking the innate talent to tackle, one on one, in space? The kids aren't the problem, Willy is.
We don't get great secondary recruits because we lack a great secondary coach. Great coaches attract great talent, our DLine and QB recruiting proves the point.
I expect that our championship runs will have to wait a little while longer.

I live down here amongst Aggy and the T Sippers. T Sippers loving they stole from Aggy and Aggie fans are hostile mad! I do feel bad for them. This is about as bad of lying pos human being as I can remember as a head coach blatantly lying. He should have told that reporter that he was focused on being with his team and not talking about the future. But to lie like that and then make the move within 24 hours, wow!

I personally think that the walk/welcome home that Aggie fans had for the team and him leading them👀
He was already knee deep if not already taken the job at Texas. I wonder he told his team or they found out when everyone else did.

Reactions: Glitch
One of the fans suggests promoting the pitching coach to the head coach role. How funny would it be for a place with male yell leaders to have a HC named Max Wiener?
tenor-2420426798.gif

*I seriously think he'd be a great hire. His name is the worst part about him. I believe he would make a good head coach and keep that aTm team together

dm me when we can actually have fun again, officer
Damn, some of you are so damn classless. Some of your beliefs I agree with, but right now, we’re hurting for SAS, her family and for us. We really aren’t in the mood for ‘Natty vs National Championship’. I get it and agree, but right now, I don’t give a damn about either. If this doesn’t suit you, ignore button is easily at your fingertips. So, f*** off.

Well guys I just got word that @SweetasSoda passed away today at 12:59 pm. Please keep her family in your prayers in the coming days. 😭
Just seeing this 😢😢😢. She was such a sweet sweet soul. I think she was the first person to give me a like when I joined this forum seven years ago. Will certainly miss her. I am glad she’s no longer suffering and that she knew Jesus. Praying for strength and healing for her family.

THIS POST IS AN INDICTMENT OF THE COACH, NOT THE KIDS!
This is just great. This recruit gives Coach Martinez a straight flush of recruits in the secondary....four 3s. Our previous corps of three star secondary defenders, the ones asked to leave, couldn't cover a flower bed. But Willie has restocked now with similarly talented recruits. We got some quality transfers from the portal, and the '24 class was okay. This isn't.
The HC bears responsibility in this too.
These four, '25 recruits might be good folks, they probably are, but who isn't still gut sick remembering our corners lacking the innate talent to tackle, one on one, in space? The kids aren't the problem, Willy is.
We don't get great secondary recruits because we lack a great secondary coach. Great coaches attract great talent, our DLine and QB recruiting proves the point.
I expect that our championship runs will have to wait a little while longer.
You realize you're a troll right?

Vols that live away from Knoxville… is there a secret for getting hotels near campus without spending thousands during football season?
Bring back Pruitt?

I don't think there is. What's the main benefit of staying near campus? You really can't go wrong driving in early and just enjoying the game day experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back