Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vols that live away from Knoxville… is there a secret for getting hotels near campus without spending thousands during football season?
I worked with a woman who was a manager for one of the big hotels right off Henley street. They will always raise prices for gameday weekends. No way around it.

Not sure what “near campus” means, but I live 15 minutes away from campus and that’s pretty close to me. Plenty of hotels in the area that should be more reasonable.

Or try Airbnb

I worked with a woman who was a manager for one of the big hotels right off Henley street. They will always raise prices for gameday weekends. No way around it.

Not sure what “near campus” means, but I live 15 minutes away from campus and that’s pretty close to me. Plenty of hotels in the area that should be more reasonable.

Or try Airbnb
We stayed at an air bnb in Alcoa when we went down for the Andy game last season. Stayed 3 nights for the price of 1 and a half nights in a hotel.

So Greg McElroy makes a comment on his show that no one watches. He is irrelevant and is best ignored. All he is doing is stirring the pot. Just ignore him, sensible people do not watch that show nor do they value his ignorant comments
Dude has stick up his azz. Eff him.
Tony V be like
1719365613535.gif

Vols that live away from Knoxville… is there a secret for getting hotels near campus without spending thousands during football season?
I hear the Red Roof Inn off Cedar Bluff is pretty nice. Just make sure you are caught up on all your vaccinations and life insurance premiums.

Yeah..sucks for us, but man is she living it up now..times like this is why this verse is one of my favorites..

Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love him.

Not a fairy tale to me...
Such a wonderful message for us McGill. If I may add to your post, John 14 tells of our fathers house with many rooms that Christ will prepare a place for us there and come back and take us to. To be with him. No doubt she's home and like you say living it up.

I've wanted to post something but didn't know how to say what I wanted to say. You helped me out and I think you for that. We should grieve and miss her but also be so happy for her because she is in such a wonderful place that we can't even fathom how wonderful a place it is. Hopefully we all get to experience that place for eternity.

Dude...this takes me back to all the Kiffen hate and talk of Layla after. I can't blame em for being ticked, but yuck.

Can’t blame them. Could you imagine CJH getting us to a natty just to leave to go to Bama? City would literally BURN.

Edit: besides the wish of death and threats of course. Not cool in any situation.

THIS POST IS AN INDICTMENT OF THE COACH, NOT THE KIDS!
This is just great. This recruit gives Coach Martinez a straight flush of recruits in the secondary....four 3s. Our previous corps of three star secondary defenders, the ones asked to leave, couldn't cover a flower bed. But Willie has restocked now with similarly talented recruits. We got some quality transfers from the portal, and the '24 class was okay. This isn't.
The HC bears responsibility in this too.
These four, '25 recruits might be good folks, they probably are, but who isn't still gut sick remembering our corners lacking the innate talent to tackle, one on one, in space? The kids aren't the problem, Willy is.
We don't get great secondary recruits because we lack a great secondary coach. Great coaches attract great talent, our DLine and QB recruiting proves the point.
I expect that our championship runs will have to wait a little while longer.
WTF?!

My favorite part from the A&M fan meltdown over their coach leaving, is the number of them insinuating that we only won the title because he didn’t care & made decisions to throw the game(s) in our favor.
If you watch in the 7th there is this look in his eye when we started scoring where you almost wonder was he quitting then. He's somewhere else as he watches it slip away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back