Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does go to Texas, it will create a domino effect of teams thinking they're going to get Tony. First, it'll be A&M. Then they'll hire a coach from somewhere and that team he leaves will be thinking they're getting Tony. And so on and so forth. Never say never, but I don't think Tony is going anywhere. Just be prepared for the rumors that he is.
A lot of rumors are horse 💩. Remember the fake rumors KY started and spread to media about Chaz. I won't believe a one of them. I hope no one is tricked into believing them either.

I can only hope she has been relieved from her pain and illness and is in a better place now 🥺

My mind immedately turns to her husband. I think many of us know he had his own demons and this could be a massive trigger for him. Please turn your thoughts to him and her family. They need it the most right now.

@VOLSONLY I'd like to start a gofundme to help with their funeral expenses. If we can gather 7k, that would be a bare minimum for the average US funeral and would take a burden off their shoulders, when they should be focused on anything but that. After what we did for Nick, I know we could raise that and more. Would anyone in her family be willing to be the beneficiary for the GFM?
@Devo182 let me make some calls tomorrow and see where they’re at so to speak, I tried this evening and she didn’t answer. . I think it’s a great idea and I’m agree with you 💯. I don’t want to over step any boundaries with them, let me do some checking tomorrow. Appreciate you Brother 👊

The mom for the CF from A&M. Damn. I hate it for A&M but this content is elite lol.

View attachment 654041
She ain’t wrong. That’s a total narcissist move. Gaslighting the reporter, faking celebrations with the fans, only to stab them all in the back for a selfish move just hours later.

He’s scum.

Best part is he name drops Hugh Freeze & Bruce Pearl. Two coaches with major history of antics themselves.

Like Tony said **** & jumped into the crowd. Nothing negative about that, showing some excitement after winning the first National title ever for your school is encouraged.
He's prolly trying to trick Aubie fans into going along with his sick Bammer lies. While at the same time name checking their bad reps. Who knows with a scumbag like McEl F. He really should be banned from ESPN though. He lacks all judgement, honesty, professionalism.

@Devo182 let me make some calls tomorrow and see where they’re at so to speak, I tried this evening and she didn’t answer. . I think it’s a great idea and I’m agree with you 💯. I don’t want to over step any boundaries with them, let me do some checking tomorrow. Appreciate you Brother 👊
i'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back