Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen! I remember his tenure at TCU. Seemed classy and dignified. We’re all subject to misjudging a faulty man. My sympathy for those cretin sycophants in that A&M fanbase died a weekend ago, tho.
I wonder what happened in that event Tony joked about where Schloss-scum "tried to turn himself into a stock broker" when he was at TCU.

THIS POST IS AN INDICTMENT OF THE COACH, NOT THE KIDS!
This is just great. This recruit gives Coach Martinez a straight flush of recruits in the secondary....four 3s. Our previous corps of three star secondary defenders, the ones asked to leave, couldn't cover a flower bed. But Willie has restocked now with similarly talented recruits. We got some quality transfers from the portal, and the '24 class was okay. This isn't.
The HC bears responsibility in this too.
These four, '25 recruits might be good folks, they probably are, but who isn't still gut sick remembering our corners lacking the innate talent to tackle, one on one, in space? The kids aren't the problem, Willy is.
We don't get great secondary recruits because we lack a great secondary coach. Great coaches attract great talent, our DLine and QB recruiting proves the point.
I expect that our championship runs will have to wait a little while longer.
You know it takes a rare talent to crap on a coach, a recruit and the program in the same post. A post you’re bold enough to make in a recruit that just committed thread. If you’re going to criticize the coach that’s fair game but it’s a little crappy (no actually in complete POS territory) to criticize a kid in his thread right after he committed. JMHO but piss off.

Son, if you're going to say something negative about John Ward, you might as well proceed to the Papermill Waffle House and take your ass whoopin' ticket.

Now serving number 24.
He was the best and I still miss him. He had a lot to do with me getting interested in the Vols.

Neither I nor anyone else, probably, cared that he got lost at times; it was part of his charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back