Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
A&M might be the most foolish fan base in college sports.

First they get fleeced by jimbo for about $100 million and then this smashbagel dude bails on them less than 24 hours after a national championship appearance.

I guess it all comes with being part of a cult.

The hate is flowing on Texasags.
pure dick head, classless coward move
I only care about TAMU going after the Scholss-scum for signal stealing and lying to the NCAA umps about it in the NCAA Finals. As for the rest, TAMU can suck it. I would watch if they could turn that true allegation into a way to wreck Schloss-scum's Texas job.

View attachment 653989

*I seriously think he'd be a great hire. His name is the worst part about him. I believe he would make a good head coach and keep that aTm team together
I mean, his pitching staff was solid (no pun intended). Credit where credit is due. Seems like a good young coach. Not sure if he's ready for the next step or not, especially such a high-profile job. TAMU has lots of money, hard to imagine they don't chase some more established names.

Damn, some of you are so damn classless. Some of your beliefs I agree with, but right now, we’re hurting for SAS, her family and for us. We really aren’t in the mood for ‘Natty vs National Championship’. I get it and agree, but right now, I don’t give a damn about either. If this doesn’t suit you, ignore button is easily at your fingertips. So, f*** off.
Newt can definitely be a Max Wiener at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back