Crompton
JG
Rattay
Harrison Bailey
Bray
Salter
Merklinger
Dobbs

This kinda of puts the level of QB recruiting that Heupel is doing into perspective.
Don't forget Justin Worley, Quinten Dormady, JT Sprout, Nathan Peterman. Rough years man. That Nathan Peterman start in the swamp will go down in history.

He was the best and I still miss him. He had a lot to do with me getting interested in the Vols.

Neither I nor anyone else, probably, cared that he got lost at times; it was part of his charm.
Toward the end of his career when he was old, yes. But prior to that he was very precise and accurate. He described plays and formations and always kept newly tuned in listeners up to speed on the score, time, down and distance, etc...

And you know me. This was me reeling it in. Enough is Enough. Crappy day 😥.
Life is often unfair. Last night was ecstasy, but today, life humbled us. SAS will be missed, which means her life on this Earth left its mark. She meant something and made a difference in the life of those she touched.

I haven’t said anything on here yet but we’re going to the hospital tomorrow night to be induced. I’m 41 and finally having my first kid. Going to be a dad to a baby girl, Magnolia June. Beyond excited and nervous. How awesome would it be to win the National Championship and then welcome my baby girl to the world???? Y’all keep us in your prayers and Go VOLS!!!
Hugs! 🧡

Dude...this takes me back to all the Kiffen hate and talk of Layla after. I can't blame em for being ticked, but yuck.

The remarks of AgSEC143 are not unfunny considering what a scumbag Schlossgagged the lying PitchCom stealer is. I am not saying it is true. I'm just saying how could it be less true than what Schlossnagle ranted at the reporter, lied to our players, or our coaches, or the NCAA umpires? Could be a draw.

Last edited:
Did we talk about this today?

We don't make the 50%+ mark but he added a caveat for us:

By the "narrowly misses the minimum threshold + transcendent QB" standard, Tennessee (46%) is the most obvious candidate to bust the ratio in 2024. QB Nico Iamaleava has special physical talent, and if Tennessee can stay healthy at offensive line and in the secondary, perhaps the Volunteers could pull off something special.

Life is often unfair. Last night was ecstasy, but today, life humbled us. SAS will be missed, which means her life on this Earth left its mark. She meant something and made a difference in the life of those she touched.
But, stupid is stupid and some us sometimes need to read the room, pause for a bit and think before how clueless and insensitive some of us can be, myself included . I’m sorry, Weezie, I’m still pizzed and it’ll take a minute to move past it. How’s mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back