Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, stupid is stupid and some us sometimes need to read the room, pause for a bit and think before how clueless and insensitive some of us can be, myself included . I’m sorry, Weezie, I’m still pizzed and it’ll take a minute to move past it. How’s mom?
Still hurting, not able to move well, but slowly healing. I've hesitated to say this here, but yesterday, my sister had a mild heart attack. She's fine and is back home after spending the night in the hospital. Not gonna lie, sometimes it just feels like life loves to unleash pain and heartache in my direction. So last night was special, and something good for me to hold on to. But it hurts that we have one less friend to share that joy with today. I worry for her family, and the loss they feel, so I'll say a prayer for them, and hope God helps them find comfort.

I still can’t believe Soda is gone. From the height of ecstasy to the sadness of loss in just a few hours.

I’m thankful to God that we were all graced with her genuine-hearted goodness. She will leave a hole around these parts and immeasurably more so with her family, but she leaves a legacy we should all aspire to.

Run to Jesus, Captain of the Cheerleaders.

I still can’t believe Soda is gone. From the height of ecstasy to the sadness of loss in just a few hours.

I’m thankful to God that we were all graced with her genuine-hearted goodness. She will leave a hole around these parts and immeasurably more so with her family, but she leaves a legacy we should all aspire to.

Run to Jesus, Captain of the Cheerleaders.
Amen to that my friend. 🥺

Portland Head Lighthouse. It’s only about 10 min from my hotel and insanely picturesque. It took my breath away. Here’s another angle…

View attachment 654043
We went there last year for family vacation. Went up and down the coast starting in Boston. Great trip. I took this picture of the lighthouse and turned my picture into this artwork on the wall of the kitchen.

Attachments

• 20240625_222249.jpg
    20240625_222249.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back