Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we can get Kent’s son to transfer here next year since Schlong went to Texas. Hopefully he is pissed that Ankle left.

If I was Tony I’d be in his ear big time. We have the open outfield spots
Oh I hope we do. The thought of not seeing Jeff on camera every 5 minutes during a game is enough to make me not want to watch next season.

Don't forget That Nathan Peterman start in the swamp will go down in history.
giphy.gif

Watching Pony Exce$$ again this morning and I've come to a conclusion that Ron Meyer at SMU would've made Saban look like a choir boy on buying players.
😂 I suggest the difference is that the documentary may* tell the truth in the former case, whereas there has been an all-out media, NCAA, and Birmingham effort to lie for and to cover for Saban during his entire Bama tenure.

The death penalty would have been perfect for Saban and Bammer. Maybe we need a "reconciliation committee" to do it retroactively. 😂 He is still 100% involved in restoring Bama's ability to cheat on a grand scale. He is the biggest cheater and crook in the history of college football. And television has him on a pedal stool.
* I haven't seen it

Just thought about something that others already have probably considered. Sausagebagel's deal with Tejas was done before the final game was played. In order for them to announce so quickly the ink still had to be drying on the contracts. So, irregardless of if they had won the CWS or lost they were losing their coach to their hated in state rival. I suppose having the title would have helped ease the pain, but he was gone win lose or draw.

Just thought about something that others already have probably considered. Sausagebagel's deal with Tejas was done before the final game was played. In order for them to announce so quickly the ink still had to be drying on the contracts. So, irregardless of if they had won the CWS or lost they were losing their coach to their hated in state rival. I suppose having the title would have helped ease the pain, but he was gone win lose or draw.
It's being reported this has gone as far back as their UGA series in April
Apparently the coaching staff has been recruiting for TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back