Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing but uncontrollable chaos. I'm a person of structure in life and this gives me anxiety .
That is the problem: there is no structure under the NCAA. It's rule by tyrants. There is no rule of law.

Look no further than the past week. They have TAMU stealing a PitchCom, using it effectively during Game 1. Forced us to change our signals and to go manual. Their 3rd base coach almost fights Amick. Meanwhile, there is photographic evidence. There are an abundance of witnesses to what happened. But they do nothing.

That is the problem: there is no structure under the NCAA. It's just rule by tyrants. There is no rule of law.

Look no further than the past week. They have TAMU stealing a PitchCom, using it effectively during Game 1. Forced us to change our signals and to go manual. There 3rd base coach almost fights Amick. Meanwhile, there is photographic evidence. There are an abundance of witnesses to what happened. But they do nothing.
They don’t have the resources to pursue it. All available investigative units are on cookie cake detail.

All the more reason that Tejas could have delayed the announcement of firing their coach for a couple more days. Dick move from an entitled org.
Don't feel too sad for aTm as they had really early contact with Schloss when he was at TCU in 21 and did the backroom BS like texas did. They didnt leak anything before a game 3, but TCU didnt make it that far that year, so they never had the chance :)

When you are king of the dick moves of course you poach Max Weiner too.

I mean Schlossenbagel is a douche BUT if your AD is doing their job not everyone jumps. Something about the whole deal screams that the environment at A&M wasn’t the best and that’s why you had everyone leave.

Doesn’t include transfers, so I’m assuming it’s using the kids original HS ranking which would be mostly right.

Brazzell, McCoy, etc. were all 2 star guys IIRC

We’ve also had a lot of guys that were 4 stars in HS transfer out
If you open the link and scroll down it has the rankings including transfers as well

Reactions: TrippieRedd
I'm sorry. It's bad news, my friend. @SweetasSoda passed away today (Tues) at 12:59 pm. She was never able to recover and ended up in a coma before passing away. It's a sad day for the VN RF. And of course for her family. You can see details by searching for the posts by @VOLSONLY. It is amazing all the people here who were touched by her without ever having met her in person. I figured I would answer you here lest it be in player's thread.
Just saw this. So sorry for her family. Never met her but she was always so nice on the board here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back