Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is indeed what happened. And Danny White didn’t fight it and gave up his previous edict of wearing orange and white in title games. His prerogative. He’s a great AD. we won. Yeah! I’ve just pointed out that wearing Orange in ”big” games is no longer a given in any sport.
Where did Danny White say this?

We didn't play in black because they liked it better. We played in black because you don't mess with a streak in baseball.

Stop being intentionally disingenuous and arguing in bad faith.
You’re wrong.
yes, superstition was involved.
but they also prefer the black to the orange.
i guarantee you that and I’d bet any amount of money I’d win a poll of the players response. In football, also.

What is usually the cut off draft pick as far as coming back to college or not? Am I wrong that if you get drafted in the first 10 rounds it’s better just to go pro?

Depends. It’s all slotted now so a guy projected to go, for example, in the 2nd could go in the 1st and the team can sign him under the slotted value to be able to pay over the slotted value for a pick later in the draft. So it’s really just about money and not even so much draft position.

Reactions: DarthVol1
Screw you.
sorry: I sank to your level. Have a nice day.
Maybe message boards aren't your game.
YARN | Maybe sit the next couple of plays out. | Anchorman: The Legend of  Ron Burgundy (2004) | Video gifs by quotes | 42c7bd1c | 紗

You’re wrong.
i guarantee you that and I’d bet any amount of money I’d win a poll of the players response. In football, also.
Oh, I'm wrong?

Source: Trust me bro

Thats not how proof works, you goober lol

You’re wrong.
I remember seeing somewhere, not sure where that the black jersey were the lightest and most breathable jersey. Not sure if that's true but if it was that could be a reason they went with that combo.

Reactions: hooter vol
That is indeed what happened. And Danny White didn’t fight it and gave up his previous edict of wearing orange and white in title games. His prerogative. He’s a great AD. we won. Yeah! I’ve just pointed out that wearing Orange in ”big” games is no longer a given in any sport.
What color did baseball wear in Game 1? Supers final? Regionals final? Game to win SEC reg season title?

What colors did basketball wear in Sweet 16? Elite 8? Game to win SEC Championship?

What colors did football wear in Citrus Bowl?

I'll save you the time: Orange and White. Every single one of those games. Not a single one was black.

So again, Straw Man and Slippery Slope. You're literally making up a problem that doesn't exist, then saying that problem that doesn't exist is going to get worse. Bad faith argument. If you're not trolling then you need to be studied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back