Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because I don't like Bama

Greg McElroy... Tony should have class like Nick Saban.

***After a long day of practice in 2005, a player was on the ground convulsing only to have his head coach allegedly step over him and continue walking

Heath Evans, a former fullback...

Jeno James, our best offensive lineman at the time, comes in and collapses after practice, uh, vomiting all kinds of stuff that would make a billygoat puke, eyes rolled in the back of his head

Nick Saban literally just starts walking in, steps over Jeno James convulsing, doesn't say a word, doesn't try to help, goes upstairs, I don't know what he does

December 21st, 2006. Nick Saban...

"I guess I have to say it. I'm not going to be the Alabama coach."

Asked if he had been contacted by the Tide, Saban told The Miami Herald, "I don't care to be. I don't want to be. . . . This is the challenge that I wanted. I had a good college job, so why would I have left that if I would be interested in another college job?''***

Of course you did.
We won in black despite our AD previously saying we would only play national title games wearing Orange.
Whats a promise to a fan base when the players overrule you, I suppose.
We are now the Big Black and White.
Pantone 151 Orange is so old school.
it should be permanently replaced By Black.
heres hoping we change all of our uniforms to black and just use orange as an accent color
its what all the kids want…so, I’ve decided to stop fighting it and will embrace it.
Go Big Black!
Will now torch a full closet of Orange clothing. At least, black makes me look thinner.
679e507e05dfe49130b59b1e4561036d.gif

* I wanted them to wear the Orange jerseys so bad for the championship game and was initially disappointed when they came out in black. But..... I quit caring what color they were wearing when C-Mo smashed that baseball and I've not regretted for 1 second the VOLS winning the CWS Championship in black jerseys. I'm going to get the black championship shirt because they won in black (and I don't even like black shirts).

GB🍊

Then people would have said "wow he just threw salt on the wound hours after their loss. What a dirt bag."

There's no good way to leave your team and go to the arch rival. None.
A good start would to be talking to your team before leaving. Another would be simply telling the reporter who asked the question the day before that it's not the time for such questions or speculation rather than to exude faux outrage because you plan to stay exactly where you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back