Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hate it for the players if they did not know what was happening, and I hate it for any recruits that were planning to go to A&M to play for Flossinkagel.
Hard to hate it for any players that follow him to Texas because they were either in on it or just don't give a damn he did A&M dirty.

Of course you did.
We won in black despite our AD previously saying we would only play national title games wearing Orange.
Whats a promise to a fan base when the players overrule you, I suppose.
We are now the Big Black and White.
Pantone 151 Orange is so old school.
it should be permanently replaced By Black.
heres hoping we change all of our uniforms to black and just use orange as an accent color
its what all the kids want…so, I’ve decided to stop fighting it and will embrace it.
Go Big Black!
Will now torch a full closet of Orange clothing. At least, black makes me look thinner.
giphy.gif

We wore a variety of uniforms throughout the season. The Orange is not going away. Black is loved by the younger kids at all schools, not just UT. Younger generations love the alternate uniforms. Orange and White will always be the colors of the University of Tennessee.

Calm down. Take your pills or a nap. It is going to be ok. This is a safe space but if you say silly things, you will get silly snarky answers. Go Vols!
Where do broken hearts go? Can they find their way home?

Reactions: Glitch
Yes! Exactly. And @KPT_VFL was a big fat negative nancy during the last few games. It doesn't matter though, because our boys brought home the hardware and UT is the champs!
"Fat" is such a harsh word. Why not "husky", or "fluffy". Why you gotta be so negative?

Wow. What can be said? I never had the privilege of meeting her in person, but she was one of my favorite people in this online community. She was a truly positive and uplifting person that, no doubt, was the the exact same in her real life as she was here with her online family. I don't believe in coincidences, so the fact that her Vols pulled off an amazing feat only hours before she went to the sweet embrace of her Creator is not lost on this humble Vol fan today. I will continue to pray for the family that she leaves behind here on earth, as the loss of such a loving person must be heartbreaking and debilitating in many ways. However, I celebrate that she has finished her race and been called home to Paradise with her Heavenly Father. We will miss her tremendously and I don't doubt that she will never truly leave our hearts and will live on here as well as in the hearts and memories of her real family and the thousands of lives she impacted during her time here on this earth. Rest easy @SweetasSoda and GO VOLS!
So many beautiful tributes to Soda have been posted. Glitch captured my thoughts better than I could have stated myself. RIP :(

Imagine you're a deer running through the woods...... You stop at a brook to drink water, you press your tiny deer lips to the cool water and........bam! some hunter blows your deer brains out all over the place........... Now I ask you...... Do you really care what color jersey the guy was wearing?
I don't want to be shot by anyone wearing paisley or pastels. So, yes.

Of course you did.
We won in black despite our AD previously saying we would only play national title games wearing Orange.
Whats a promise to a fan base when the players overrule you, I suppose.
We are now the Big Black and White.
Pantone 151 Orange is so old school.
it should be permanently replaced By Black.
heres hoping we change all of our uniforms to black and just use orange as an accent color
its what all the kids want…so, I’ve decided to stop fighting it and will embrace it.
Go Big Black!
Will now torch a full closet of Orange clothing. At least, black makes me look thinner.
Come on, man. Celebrate with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back