Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you are kidding but seems a bit much. Sure Lt Glitch can handle it.

We know twin set of sisters, each have 4 kids. 1 all boys, other all girls. Several friends with all 1 or other. Really truly its as much or more about the female than the male.
some things to know about me:
1. I don’t have much of a filter when it comes to what I say.
2. I am very rarely serious about anything….
3. I believe that girls are special… I am a girl dad as well although i do have a couple sons. Girls are much better than boys until they become teenagers… After becoming a teenager…. they are full of attitude and you spend 99% of your time worried about them.
4. The gif and comment that I posted was from the time that Rock and Kevin was on the Ellen show.(couldn’t find the exact gif). Kevin rubbed the Rocks chest and said “All that man and can’t have boys.” (Rock has two daughters) Rock fired back at Kevin, “Just wait till Kevin finds out who the father of his son is.”

3. I believe that girls are special… I am a girl dad as well although i do have a couple sons. Girls are much better than boys until they become teenagers… After becoming a teenager…. they are full of attitude and you spend 99% of your time worried about them.
4. The gif and comment that I posted was from the time that Rock and Kevin was on the Ellen show.(couldn’t find the exact gif). Kevin rubbed the Rocks chest and said “All that man and can’t have boys.” (Rock has two daughters) Rock fired back at Kevin, “Just wait till Kevin finds out who the father of his son is.”
two girls and a boy hyurr.

context makes a huge difference.

that said...IMG_7590.gif

I know you are kidding but seems a bit much. Sure Lt Glitch can handle it.

VB got may, good.
If I am reading this article correctly, in humans the sperm cells carry the possibility of the Y chromosome to be introduced to the egg which is always XX. If the supermarket is also XX then the resulting offspring will be a girl. If it carries an XY chromosome then it will be a boy. So in humans, it is entirely dependent on what the male brings to the process. Again, I suppose all of my hardest swimmers were girls.

If I am reading this article correctly, in humans the sperm cells carry the possibility of the Y chromosome to be introduced to the egg which is always XX. If the supermarket is also XX then the resulting offspring will be a girl. If it carries an XY chromosome then it will be a boy. So in humans, it is entirely dependent on what the male brings to the process. Again, I suppose all of my hardest swimmers were girls.

My Uncle and his wife have 3 boys, they always wanted a girl. Now his oldest son and his wife have 3 girls and want a boy bad.🤷

Girl dads of the world unite!

I'm aware. I'm also saying that conceiving a boy vs a girl has as much as, or more biologically to do with female as much as it does male.

Boy swimmers are faster, but die out quicker. That's why it's best to time sex during ovulation. Also, i've read, and have been told by Doc friends that female having orgasm helps this also.

Girl swimmers are heartier. Can endure long stints.

I think the larger phallus is just a fable. I'm sure there are many other genetic things in place.

Reactions: Glitch
I'm aware. I'm also saying that conceiving a boy vs a girl has as much as, or more biologically to do with female as much as it does male.

Boy swimmers are faster, but die out quicker. That's why it's best to time sex during ovulation. Also, i've read, and have been told by Doc friends that female having orgasm helps this also.

Girl swimmers are heartier. Can endure long stints.

I think the larger phallus is just a fable. I'm sure there are many other genetic things in place.
The middle paragraph about the female orgasm makes sense...

sad-tigger (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back