Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to say, is that really hard to do?
Have you ever played golf?

On a par 3 you are hitting a ball towards a 4.25 inch wide hole usually somewhere between 375 to 600 feet away...on a par 4 it is somewhere between 800-13-1500 feet away..

Yeah...it is unbelievably hard.

Travis Chestnut’s mom on Schloss. Yikes.

View attachment 655120
Watched an interview on YouTube of him talking about CJS 😱
If any of those Aggie players do portal to Tennessee, they are going to be playing for a real coach! Shlossnoggel is a snake.
Just wanted to add hard coaching is one thing, but deliberately demeaning someone’s ability in front of teammates and opponents is over the top.

Last edited:
Watched an interview on YouTube of him talking about CJS 😱
If any of those Aggie players do portal to Tennessee, they are going to be playing for a real coach! Shlossnoggel is a snake.
Just wanted to add hard coaching is one thing, but deliberately demeaning someone’s ability in front of teammates and opponents is over the top.
I want as many of them as want to come

Anyone been outside today? Is it chilly? Need to wear a jacket?
Couldn't hurt...
Walking Fire Walking Flames GIF - Walking Fire Walking ...

Have you ever played golf?

On a par 3 you are hitting a ball towards a 4.25 inch wide hole usually somewhere between 375 to 600 feet away...on a par 4 it is somewhere between 800-13-1500 feet away..

Yeah...it is unbelievably hard.
McGill....How long have you "known" me? What % of my posts would you say are serious or not joking in any way. Easily less than 10%. The vast vast majority of my posts are light hearted or just flat out sarcasm. I am aware how difficult it is to get one hole in one, let alone two in one round, let alone two on back to back holes.

#TITSMCGEEFORPRESIDENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back