Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys I just got word that @SweetasSoda passed away today at 12:59 pm. Please keep her family in your prayers in the coming days. 😭
She’ll be with us forever. I feel so very sad - like I lost my sister - and I never even met her in person. We love her and will miss her. She knows.

So I just researched, while impressive. Stanford won Championships in Women's Sailing & Women's Golf in 24. Was runner up in Women's Rowing.

Now, I'm not dismissing Women's Athletics. But having a top 25 program in WBB, and making WCWS ALONG with E8 in MBB, being ranked in football, competitive in golf, tennis, swimming, & track and field...

Oh yeah. And winning dat Nat in the toughest sport in Athletics to do so. Sorry, means more.

Once again, 💩🐘
100% agree
Vols just need a better rowing team and the skys the limit

So I just researched, while impressive. Stanford won Championships in Women's Sailing & Women's Golf in 24. Was runner up in Women's Rowing.

Now, I'm not dismissing Women's Athletics. But having a top 25 program in WBB, and making WCWS ALONG with E8 in MBB, being ranked in football, competitive in golf, tennis, swimming, & track and field...

Oh yeah. And winning dat Nat in the toughest sport in Athletics to do so. Sorry, means more.

Once again, 💩🐘
Sailing ain't no damned sport. Should not be included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back