Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. Parents need to keep it short. This reeks of bias and sour grapes. Poor kid overcame such unjust treatment blah blah
I’ve played with terrible coaches in my day they were all boomers/generation x that were just taught awful methods from their own childhood and never understood the right way…schloss sounds like one of those in that category

Reactions: SoilVol
Looks like your were right . Oregon it is. Was this recruit that big of a loss though, with portal and the kid from Texas committed seems like TE is okay with the ones Vols already have in house. For now and for the future.
Others were right. I just read posts and either choose to believe or not. This one was all duck most of the way. Maybe he was genuinely interested in UT and maybe he used us as leverage to get a bigger bag. Either way, not skin off our backs and on to the necks one.

So I just researched, while impressive. Stanford won Championships in Women's Sailing & Women's Golf in 24. Was runner up in Women's Rowing.

Now, I'm not dismissing Women's Athletics. But having a top 25 program in WBB, and making WCWS ALONG with E8 in MBB, being ranked in football, competitive in golf, tennis, swimming, & track and field...

Oh yeah. And winning dat Nat in the toughest sport in Athletics to do so. Sorry, means more.

Once again, 💩🐘

My only issue is there are 6 SEC teams that he thinks make it over the Vols with our roster and the portal haul we just raked in? We shall see.
Let's just say it for what it was - dumb. Dickie V has dumb takes like all of us at times. Otherwise his Dukies would win the natty every season.

That said, still hope he recovers and will be praying for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back