Recruiting Football Talk VII

Can confirm Vitello is in Nashville tonight at the Zach Bryan concert. I’m not there, but it hit the Facebook with some friends taking a pic with him. Cropped to protect them, but I need to know where to find this hat.

View attachment 655326
I’d just like looking at that hat, wonder why 🧐?

Can confirm Vitello is in Nashville tonight at the Zach Bryan concert. I’m not there, but it hit the Facebook with some friends taking a pic with him. Cropped to protect them, but I need to know where to find this hat.

View attachment 655326

I like the last one best (white and orange)

Don't forget Justin Worley, Quinten Dormady, JT Sprout, Nathan Peterman. Rough years man. That Nathan Peterman start in the swamp will go down in history.
I actually consider Justin Worley a VFL - that young man took hit after hit and hung in there - one of the toughest quarterbacks ever. 🧡

I actually consider Justin Worley a VFL - that young man took hit after hit and hung in there - one of the toughest quarterbacks ever. 🧡
Me also. That poor guy took hit after hit after hit behind that Swiss cheese offense and Bozo the clown did nothing to help that poor kid. I remember going to a game during that time and had to go up to the concourse, just escape the carnage. It might be the Andy game. Geez. He took a beating.

Totally off topic, but I have recently been listening to a podcast on my rather long commute about something that I had just assumed I would never understand. For those of you who grew up in the 70's and the "satanic panic" of the 80's, I was always completely devoid of any understanding of why this was even an issue, as it didn't have any relation to my lived experience. This is a deep dive that traces a tangle of divisive and ultimately destructive ideologies back to one random guy in the early 1970's. It's an interesting and thought-provoking listen, and a cautionary tale regarding manipulation, confirmation bias and the power of fear.

The Conspiracy Tapes

Speaking of cautionary tales, a shameless plug for another favorite podcast about various disasters throughout history and their frequently mundane and easily-avoidable root causes. From Luddites to the V2 rocket to the one helpful chemist that was responsible for both leaded gasoline and CFCs, it's a super-interesting and well-researched deep dive on a different topic each episode. Well worth a listen.

Cautionary Tales

Me also. That poor guy took hit after hit after hit behind that Swiss cheese offense and Bozo the clown did nothing to help that poor kid. I remember going to a game during that time and had to go up to the concourse, just escape the carnage. It might be the Andy game. Geez. He took a beating.

I Bet yall feel bad for the flute section too after we score😭😂😂

Reactions: Glitch
I'm proud to say that I have 5 of them to my credit. Been playin' the game for 53 years
i've sunk two myself. i was much younger, and could swing so much harder. now i second guess too much through the front nine. Usually the windmill and alligator on back nine force me to putt for par. What's frustrating though is on one of my holes in one, didnt get the ball back. It went down the hole and to the club office. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Putt-putt is a monster!

Last edited:
Oh... That's why everyone hates them. That was fast

Who is panicking? I think there is a difference between having a hatred of conference expansion with teams that don't align geographically with your conference and panicking about adding two schools that think maybe a little bit more of themselves than they probably should.

That people enjoy sex and can find humor in it?

JMO, huge nothing burger that will be forgotten shortly.
No. That sex has been so casualized. (Not sure if that is a word) It is the absolutely most unique and intimate thing you can do with someone and we treat it like it is nothing. Again, folks can call me a prude or whatever they feel is necessary. I joke around as much or more than most. Maybe I shouldn't.

VN Store

Back