Recruiting Football Talk VII

The background is political and photoshopped. The hat is political and likely photoshopped. Paragraphs 1, 2 3, 5, and 6 are political.

@Lloyd_Christmas has asked that you stop making political posts disguised as jokes.
Sports is a place to get away from all of the political talk. All sorts of people root for the Vols. Why insult any of them on this site by inserting political
Snarks or jokes into posts? Can we at least drop the political stuff until the election is over?

It's been the norm of our social media culture for a long time, not my specific group. I got off Facebook 10 years ago for that very reason.
So...you don't really have a way to see how much worse things are now compared to 10 years ago yet you hit me with "I feel like you just discovered Facebook". Ok...I'll help you. 10 years ago that stuff had a presence on FB...now it's starting to dominate time-lines. It used to be easy to avoid, but now some of the nicest people I know (in person) are sharing absolute trash.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Was in Greenville (SC) yesterday on the Swamp Rabbit Trail and saw someone wearing one. Shouted out "I liiiiike that shirt" in a Larry David-ish voice. His head popped up from his phone and shouted "YES SIR!!"

We are everywhere (and on top, we're getting those Natty shirts into the public real quickly). We're about to be so obnoxious to all the haters... 😆
mine gets here tomorrow.

IMG_7507.gif

Schloss emerged as a scuzzy, unsympathetic figure in this opera. But as details emerge, Alberts looks like a horrible boss.
Is Alberts the AD who backstabbed the entire SEC by failing to do a complete public recitation of every Saban instance of cheating along with SEC Bama officiating bias when Saban went after TAMU while declaring that he himself had never bought a player?

Is Alberts the AD who backstabbed the entire SEC by failing to do a complete public recitation of every Saban instance of cheating along with SEC Bama officiating bias when Saban went after TAMU while declaring that he himself had never bought a player?
I think Bjork was still there.

Wow, that is very tough. Very, very sorry any child would have to go through it.
It's horrible to lose a father to cancer as an adult. As a minor, even more horrible. At least we can all be glad for the years we did have with him. The people who say we should make a gratitude list every day are correct.

I can't wait until DVH retires and TV turns down Arky. The tears will be sweet.

The goat that hasn't won a NC? Not much of a goat if you ask me. Just because you are long tenured somewhere doesn't mean you are the best. It just means that place is happy with your steady performance and the off chance that you may over achieve at some point.

Why would TV go to Arky when he will have basically the equivalent or better at UT. Their delusion is delicious.
I don’t know why anyone would go to Arkansas. And not just the school. I can’t think of any legitimate reason to enter the state except en route to other places.

Sports is a place to get away from all of the political talk. All sorts of people root for the Vols. Why insult any of them on this site by inserting political
Snarks or jokes into posts? Can we at least drop the political stuff until the election is over?
Agreed. I know my political views differ from many here. But deep down, we all bleed orange.

I think Bjork was still there.
If so, Bjork sucks. And Alberts sucks for not making it his first order of business.

It was "interesting" that the media didn't correct Saban's bald-faced lie by listing all the instances and allegations about Saban. (Saban himself was pushing an allegation.)

I suppose people are so used to the media lying to the public every day that they are inured to it. Do media members fear swift and overwhelming consequences if they were to tell the truth?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back