Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so, Bjork sucks. And Alberts sucks for not making it his first order of business.

It was "interesting" that the media didn't correct Saban's bald-faced lie by listing all the instances and allegations about Saban. (Saban himself was pushing an allegation.)

I suppose people are so used to the media lying to the public every day that they are inured to it. Do media members fear swift and overwhelming consequences if they were to tell the truth?
Bjork is a puzzle. How does he keep conning administrations into hiring him after inexplicable eff-ups at his previous stop? Ole Miss (Hugh Freeze) begat A&M (Jimbo Fisher) begat tOSU. No one more incompetent has fallen upward so successfully. 😳

Bjork is a puzzle. How does he keep conning administrations into hiring him after inexplicable eff-ups at his previous stop? Ole Miss (Hugh Freeze) begat A&M (Jimbo Fisher) begat tOSU. No one more incompetent has fallen upward so successfully. 😳
Ohio State is one of the biggest cheaters in football. So I can see how they think it's a fit. 😂

What is especially hilarious is that I worked for Buddy's BBQ during the World's Fair and there were twin sisters who worked there also. You guessed it. Their names were Ilene and Irene.
Wow. That was the year Majors beat the Bear and the Bear soon after quit. My parents and bro say that is one of the best games they ever saw in person.

So...you don't really have a way to see how much worse things are now compared to 10 years ago yet you hit me with "I feel like you just discovered Facebook". Ok...I'll help you. 10 years ago that stuff had a presence on FB...now it's starting to dominate time-lines. It used to be easy to avoid, but now some of the nicest people I know (in person) are sharing absolute trash.
It dominated time lines then. I see plenty of facebook still, I just don't have a personal one anymore. It didn't used to be easy to avoid, and it still isn't. And some of the absolute nicest people in knew back then were sharing absolute trash and mean spirited stuff. And they still are. I literally had this exact same conversation ten years ago with tons of people from all different walks and circles.

I'm telling you, it's been happening. Maybe you've had some sort of enlightening moment and you're noticing it more now or something.

Reactions: Orange.
Yeah…but he’s really BAD at it! 🥵
We have that going for us! 😂 But wasn't the NCAA simply going after Saban rivals?

Harbaugh was bad at it but the NCAA had his back the whole way. I would expect the same blind eye as ever for the Suckeyes.

I would like to see him F around and gind out one more time, though!

Had just a wonderful service at church this morning focused on our founding as a nation, freedom, GOD and family with some beautiful patriotic music along with some words from our state rep Mark Pody, At the end of the service, our pastor informed the congregation of the passing earlier this morning of a dear sweet lady who had gotten very sick quickly and cause of death appears to be from a tick bite. My wife and I knew her well and my wife spent lots of time with her helping out in the kitchen for vacation bible school just a few weeks ago. She was 60 and wore a short hair cut much like our beloved SAS. Very sad moment for me and my wife.

My Arky buddy is talking about how their message boards are all in on dumping Van Horn and they are convinced TV will "come home" to Fayetteville.
View attachment 655460
In all seriousness, why do they feel like he has some special connection to Arkansas? Is it just be because he was an assistant there for a bit?

In all seriousness, why do they feel like he has some special connection to Arkansas? Is it just be because he was an assistant there for a bit?
He had to get away from SchloserBungle some way? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkie was a principle player is spreading false, hateful, and stupid fake stories about CTV. Do they think no one remembers? Or just too pig-headed to consider facts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back