Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gmac had stitches on his throwing hand that’s why he could not attend, also Blake Barnett was elite so I agree with you both on his skill
And Nico had a Volleyball tournament and Merklinger also had a prior engagement.
As you mentioned GMAC has to repair his hand.

Heupel is a pretty smart guy. I think he just doesn’t agree with what he sees at that event.
And he’s not trying to give it bad press, so his guys come up with excuses for not going.

3 in a row seems intentional.
I could be wrong

Texass really running their mouths about finally being in the SEC. We know it's the greatest thing you could ever hope for, you preening steer. But who are you trying to impress?

We founded the SEC in Knoxville. We're not impressed with your childish brags and blustering. You sound like idiots and children.
They sound like the new kid, with a cigarette pack rolled into their sleeve strutting into a new high school, only to get taken into the nearest alley and get the sh*t beat of them. Meh.

Kind of like Nico's and Arch's did huh? Smh 🤦‍♂️

I'm simply relaying what they said on On3 and 247. One of the evaluators said MacIntyre needed a strong performance at the Elite 11 to stay a 5-star cause he apparently wasn't that good at some other camps and had a subpar junior year. This isn't my prediction or evaluation. I'm simply relaying what the recruiting service guys said.

These cocky sons of britches need to get brought back down to earth. They ain't won crap with less competition.

It reminds me of the time my daughter played a basketball tournament at the Rocky Top Sports complex in Gatlinburg. A team from Ohio came strutting into the building wearing Tennessee Takeover shirts. They look the part and were intimidating. The were long and very athletic looking. My daughter’s team beat them 55-4. They forgot the being good at basketball part… After watching them play…. I couldn’t believe they had a special entrance and wore those shirts.

Y'all remember when Tits McGee was going on about paying players and it ruining the game, throwing poop emojis all over the wall, then we gave Pearce a fat NIL check to get him to stay???

:) :) :)
It has...the game as we have known it is dead. I said I would try to deal with it as long as I could.

Happy Monday

July 1, 2024: Breakthrough is imminent and will come like a flash of lightning, powerful and bright. You are on the cusp of renewed freedom and spiritual clarity. You can now leave the past behind once and for all and begin to move into the realm of glory, says the Lord. Let freedom reign. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

These cocky sons of britches need to get brought back down to earth. They ain't won crap with less competition.

Beware of our own bluster…

A&M hasn’t won a title, but quietly has the 4th or 5th best football program since joining.

Texas joins with piles of cash as a college football playoff caliber team that beat Saban in Tuscaloosa, and they are primed to go right at the start of the NIL era.

I take their joining very seriously.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Beware of our own bluster…

A&M hasn’t won a title, but quietly has the 4th or 5th best football program since joining.

Texas joins with piles of cash as a college football playoff caliber team that beat Saban in Tuscaloosa, and they are primed to go right at the start of the NIL era.

I take their joining very seriously.
They will be good. Just hope they don't buy their schedule. I think they got a lot better schedule than Oklahoma. Just hoping we get them in K-Town first, let them see what Rocky Top is all about. GBO UT 🍊

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back