Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn’t win big at Texas, this could be the move that ended his career. Like if someone dumped someone in their friend group for that persons best friend or worst enemy and didn’t expect the backlash and then realizes everyone I knew now thinks I’m an ahole and oh btw that skank I’m with now probably only cares about me until they don’t. What an idiot.
🤣

If he doesn’t win big at Texas, this could be the move that ended his career. Like if someone dumped someone in their friend group for that persons best friend or worst enemy and didn’t expect the backlash and then realizes everyone I knew now thinks I’m an ahole and oh btw that skank I’m with now probably only cares about me until they don’t. What an idiot.

He’s won big his whole career. I’m sure he’ll be fine.

Didn't they get mad at some fans doing that during a game a couple of years ago?

I'm sure SEC fans would never do that. 😁
Tejas made it a penalty in the babies league they ran. 🍼

They once won a football game by penalizing a team for throwing the sign and got an extra chance to score. I don't remember the details because... they're just not that important.

A little known and under appreciated factoid.

For those who don't know, Garrett Crotchet is a VFL who is having an All Star season with the White Sox. Has a 3.02 ERA in 18 starts and 118 innings this season. Spent a week in his hometown of Ocean Springs, MS back during the Katrina clean-up period.

He makes less than Bobby Bonilla - $800 K versus $1.1+ M. 😂

Of course when his contract is up that will change dramatically.

$60 for a 4 inch figurine?

Might as well get the 10 inch.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back