Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed when I looked at the two ladies on the right by the fence and realized that there's a third lady in green that blends in like she's wearing "Maine Coastal Camo". Only her paleness allowed me to see her.

Beautiful photo..... would love to stay at that lighthouse and relax for a couple of days.
that is why you always step on the copperhead,

Oklahoma was a hairs breath away from losing about 4-5 games last year and only managed to pull out some last minute victories due to out talenting their opponents. Now they are going to be in the SEC where most of the talent is as good or better than them. Plus, didn't they lose almost their entire O Line to the portal? I mean, I don't think they are going to be a scrub team by any stretch, but I don't think they are unbeatable.

Then there is Bama at Neyland. People are assuming that Mehboer is going to have that team humming along like business as usual. Maybe he does, but I think that they have been on a slow decline in their dominance the last few years and getting them in Neyland, I see us as the favorites even if only slightly.

UGA I will believe we can beat once we beat them.
I personally think we should be favored at OU, pick em with Bama, UGA favored against us. Agreed OU is overrated, 4 or 5 new OL is a lot for a brand new QB against teams that actually have a decent DL.

The thing Texas and Oklahoma don’t realize about the SEC is that there are VERY few (basically only Vandy) layups in football every year.

They might’ve had 1-2 Big 12 games when they weren’t markedly better than their opponent and in the SEC they’ll be the less talented (or equally talented) team 4-5 games each year….and the other teams won’t be far behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back