Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebraska?
No way. 😭 I think there is also a guaranteed G-5, isn't there? Which is not helpful to us.

If that were to happen, we would play first round at Oregon, right? (I missed "in no particular order.")

I wonder how many losers of conference championship games will get passed over by 3rd place teams. I would guess a lot.

Last edited:
Provides altered compression, that unfortunately shows up in the bat testing they do EACH GAME. You would have to be an idiot to RISK it,or imply a team is getting by with it.
I recall reading that in that 22 game when Corbin made a stink about our bat sticker, Vandy was the only team that had a bat fail testing the night before that game. Apparently, each team tests the other's bats the night before and affixes stickers to each bat when it passes. Maybe the Vandy issue was something minor?

Trippie we know, his team was absolute garbage around him
Wouldn't say that. Had 3 weapons that will go FBS this year. Trenches were just really bad outside of Hank Weber and coaching was its own thing. Will be a big year for George to show what he can do now that they added 2 D1 OL, get KeSean Bowman, and have a coach that fits their personnel imo

No way. 😭 I think there is also a guaranteed G-5, isn't there? Which is not helpful to us.

If that were to happen, we would play first round at Oregon, right? (I missed "in no particular order.")

I wonder how many losers of conference championship games will get passed over by 3rd place teams. I would guess a lot.
He missed the G5 team........unless he thinks Nebraska is a G5 team..............

Looks like the conference Championship runner up in each conference would get seeds #5-#8.

But probably just another stupid **** comment by me..

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Wouldn't say that. Had 3 weapons that will go FBS this year. Trenches were just really bad outside of Hank Weber and coaching was its own thing. Will be a big year for George to show what he can do now that they added 2 D1 OL, get KeSean Bowman, and have a coach that fits their personnel imo
Just because I’m high all the time, peeps think I don’t know ball

Looks like the conference Championship runner up in each conference would get seeds #5-#8.

But probably just another stupid **** comment by me..
It's not stupid, 52! I think the highest ranked teams in order. And that includes the G-5's spot. But I am really not sure.

Winning a weak conference would be the easiest route. Guaranteed bye and top 4 spot, even if the team entered the game ranked 12th, so one of the preferred draws.

I really hope we make it. It would be so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back