Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at a loss for words. A scout with MLB’s Oakland A’s just sent me a text to encourage my son to play D2 or D3 and work hard because after watching some video from his senior and stats from his junior year along with the few opportunities he got this year that if he works hard and challenges himself he sees the potential to portal to D1. This year a new coach threw him aside for players on travel team though he performed well. I mentioned his 4 shutout innings vs the Baylor School. But this coach has killed him. He read it and said fine but I don’t want to play in college.
I am concerned he’s going to regret it and everyone who has coached him including some former college coaches told him he should play at the next level. A high school coach shouldn’t own a travel team. The younger players who play for him played over a few seniors so he could get the dollars. I want to beat the crap out of him but won’t help anything. Thanks for listening to my rant.
Giving a right smart thrashing is good for your soul.

Vol Nation sobriquet.

🤠

This post was definitely influenced by my current location in England. 😁

Whoa, whoa, here young feller. Glitch is the master at TWSS said gifs. Easy there young feller, learn from the master before you post that gif (though, you have potential).
Who are you? You are supposed to yell at me and degrade my childish behavior. I don't know if this newer kinder @Orangeredblooded is going to work. I mean we. An give it a try, but a little warning that we are going with such a drastic change in our dynamic is appreciated.

😆

Well folks...finally going back out to my favorite place on earth next June...I was finally able to get all of our kids, their partners and the two grands committed to going out together..

Already booked and payed deposit on cabin for a whole week in Grand Teton-Yellowstone!...now I hope I don't croak before then..lol.
Fantastic!! Please share the amazing photos like you did last time.

I was driving to Minneapolis recently and stopped to get a large Mountain Dew. I had to leave without one because the only had mini sodas there.
wtf-stop.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back