Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 5 minutes of standing in the heat and grilling burgers was it for me. I handed the tongs and spatula to my Son In Law and I grabbed 6 beers and came into house and turned on MLB. T.V. .
That's right. Younger generation needs to step up! 😂 Grandpa's job is to play with the kids, then hand them back to the parental units.

In honor of Independence Day, I was going to post a knock knock joke about freedom. I was unable to find one, you know, because Freedom rings!!
slow-motion.gif

@Lloyd_Christmas
Am I at least allowed to call this guy a Russian? 😂
But not a communist. If anything, Tchaikovsky would have been a Tsarist.

Maybe @Glitch thought it was about the War of 1812 when it is in fact about the Russians successfully fending off an invasion by Napoleon.

July 4, 2009
A normal Independence Day became anything but in July 4, 2009, when word emerged that former NFL quarterback Steve McNair had been murdered.

The news was shocking, the circumstances mysterious. McNair was shot four times. Police ultimately determined that his 20-year-old girlfriend, Jenny Kazemi, killed him before committing suicide.

Kazemi had purchased a gun the night before the killing. There were, and in some circles still are, questions about whether she actually pulled the trigger, on McNair or on herself. One of the most persuasive arguments we heard at the time was that McNair was shot execution style, with two shots in the head and two in the chest. It always seemed like something a 20-year-old who never before owned a gun would have a hard time accomplishing.

Regardless of the official conclusion or the unofficial suspicions that still linger, McNair’s life ended at a young age in a violent and shocking way on this day, 15 years ago.

View attachment 656271

I ended up going to the appartment complex with some friends of his when word of his death came out. That was a surreal day.............

RIP to a legend.
The only Titans player that I wanted to watch live. The only game I went to, he was injured. Broke my heart 😥.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back