Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did that one...but we did the whole scenic byway loop..
View attachment 656515
That’s a cool one too. Thanks for sharing. You drove near where my wife and I spend our summers, Ridgway. There are a lot of back country, Rubicon jeep type, day trips for the adventurous in the Ouray, Silverton, Telluride area which roughly encompasses your highlighted area. Next week we’re taking the Durango to Silverton, narrow gauge train which is from the early mining period.

@DarthVol1

You think Skenes represents the Pirates in All Star game?
Decent chance. However, I would lean towards Brian Reynolds as the Pirates rep. My guess is another pitcher is picked from another team that opts out (injury or such) and Skenes gets picked as a replacement. Lot of guys seem to make it that way every year.

Tennessee on SEC today ..

Already watched South Carolina football game
Took a nap through Volleyball
Now watching SEC Championship in baseball.
I am recording everything. Watching this and the last episode of Season 4 of Stranger Things will pretty much take care of the weekend. Wife not going to like it much, but, I feel a really aching back starting to develop.

Barnes should have input on his replacement, especially for what he has done for this basketball program.
Disagree. Love what Rick has done but DW was hired to make the decisions.
10000% agree. Let DW do his job.
🍎 vs 🍊

...and how does DW make his decisions? He interviews a lot of coaches to get their input about up-and-coming coaches, where the game is trending, etc. Input and decision are not synonyms.

Too early on a long weekend to be needlessly disagreeable.

I am recording everything. Watching this and the last episode of Season 4 of Stranger Things will pretty much take care of the weekend. Wife not going to like it much, but, I feel a really aching back starting to develop.
Whatever keeps you from posting more "jokes" is a blessing.

Every day here in England, I have gotten at least one Go Vols!

Traveling with Aggies and Sooners and TCU Horned Frogs.
Nothing for them.

Of course it might just be that I am decked out in Orange daily 😇
If it was just that, you'd be getting some "Go Blackpool" or "Go Newcastle United" mixed in. Nah. Everybody loves a winner (except the vanquished).

That was made for snack time, mom added banana slices on top.

Dang, y'all I'm making me miss my grandparents with all this karo syrup talk. I don't even know where to find that now but I've raised my kids on peanut butter and honey sandwiches and my wife likes to add nasty ass fluff to make it a fluffernutter with honey.

No...if anything it was the meatgrinder of WW1 that caused that. Anybody that says the French are wusses in that war are freaking ignorant morons...the French men fought like lions in that war despite their leadership throwing their lives away by the millions with their idiotic pre-war strategy and tactical doctrine, and then failing to adjust to the obvious truths quick enough once the fight did get started.
So did any of the European military schools take lessons from our Civil War? Or was trench warfare the lesson learned?

I don't remember ever reading that any European countries sent observers to the States during the Civil War. Is that true? I guess the powers in Europe were mostly busy fighting colonial uprisings.

Dang, y'all I'm making me miss my grandparents with all this karo syrup talk. I don't even know where to find that now but I've raised my kids on peanut butter and honey sandwiches and my wife likes to add nasty ass fluff to make it a fluffernutter with honey.
Karo syrup is in any grocery store, often in the baking section.

Making fun of the French for falsely being a bunch of surrendering goobers is always funny but making fun of the on Independance Day is especially goofy lol.
You know how few people know how instrumental the French were to our independence?...it is sickening that people are so stupid to me.

There is no USA without the French.

What os really ironic is that it was Louis that provided the help to a bunch of progressive anti-royalist liberal revolutionaries...lol.

Of course he was just trying to hurt the English...

That’s a cool one too. Thanks for sharing. You drove near where my wife and I spend our summers, Ridgway. There are a lot of back country, Rubicon jeep type, day trips for the adventurous in the Ouray, Silverton, Telluride area which roughly encompasses your highlighted area. Next week we’re taking the Durango to Silverton, narrow gauge train which is from the early mining period.
I know...I checked out a outfit in Silverton that rents OHVs when we stayed in the campground there..I'm trying to get all my kids to commit to a week doing that someday. I've watched about a million vids on those roads through the San Juans...really excited about doing that.

I love Ridgeway...I bet that is an awesome place to summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back