Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? The Red Sox were never the Braves. Red Sox and Braves existed at the same time in Boston, for like 50 years. Braves are older, by like 30 years, but from 1901, when the Red Sox were founded, until the 1950's, when the Braves moved to Milwaukee, the two organizations coexisted in Boston. Braves representing the NL, Red Sox the AL.
Boston Braves, potato potato you Himalayan fuzzball

Bojangles has really nailed that one. I'd never thought of it till they launched one but it's a great combo.

I'm pissed because Bojangles was my favorite as a kid until they all shut down.

25 years later they started popping up all over the place and became my go-to for breakfast or lunch. Any of their biscuit sandwiches, but especially the Cajun filet, with a side of sausage gravy to dip it in and some Bo rounds was the best fast food breakfast by a huge margin. Same meal also good at lunch, also their chicken sandwich combo, chicken strip combo or their grilled chicken and rice bowl, hold the beans and add cheese and mix in some of that sausage gravy instead of the brown gravy and it was awesome amazing.

They all shut down again at the beginning of the year and I was pissed, especially since there was one a few miles from my house on my drive to work and back home everyday. I has the sad again now
:-(

Bojangles announced in March that they're going to open 20-25 locations in the Phoenix metro area. They have never been anywhere close to AZ before. Texas is the closest location. My brother and I are pysched.

Then why the hell are they shutting down all of the Florida locations? Never mind..... I answered my own question when I said "Florida locations".

I might have to check and see if Brunswick or Valdosta has a Bojangles. Totally worth the two and a half hour round trip.

I'm pissed because Bojangles was my favorite as a kid until they all shut down.

25 years later they started popping up all over the place and became my go-to for breakfast or lunch. Any of their biscuit sandwiches, but especially the Cajun filet, with a side of sausage gravy to dip it in and some Bo rounds was the best fast food breakfast by a huge margin. Same meal also good at lunch, also their chicken sandwich combo, chicken strip combo or their grilled chicken and rice bowl, hold the beans and add cheese and mix in some of that sausage gravy instead of the brown gravy and it was awesome amazing.

They all shut down again at the beginning of the year and I was pissed, especially since there was one a few miles from my house on my drive to work and back home everyday. I has the sad again now
:-(
They're the only fries I'll have for breakfast. Goes so perfectly with the Cajun filet biscuit.

When I first graduated, I had a $0.69 sausage biscuit every single morning on the way to work for 2 years.

Arkansas only has one location, 2 hours away from me. Hopefully with all this expansion they'll get closer. It's one of the best places for the money for all 3 meals. Their bone in chicken and sides for dinner blows KFC out of the water.

MLB makes it hard for the fans to watch games. I'm not going to pay for four different subscriptions to watch games.
It's not like their fan base is exploding and they can raise prices without losing viewers. They should be making it as easy as possible for anyone and everyone to watch. Once viewership has tripled and people are hooked, then start raising prices and making it exclusive. They seriously over value their product.

It's not like their fan base is exploding and they can raise prices without losing viewers. They should be making it as easy as possible for anyone and everyone to watch. Once viewership has tripled and people are hooked, then start raising prices and making it exclusive. They seriously over value their product.
its because (er seemingly the only logical) the boomers have an emotional tie, that they monetize. When they die off, baseball may not exist. I aint driving 4 hours to watch Braves play on the reg.

Maybe once every couple years. I sure as **** aint paying to watch it on TV.

its because (er seemingly the only logical) the boomers have an emotional tie, that they monetize. When they die off, baseball may not exist. I aint driving 4 hours to watch Braves play on the reg.

Maybe once every couple years. I sure as **** aint paying to watch it on TV.
Yep they need to be increasing viewers/lowering margins not raising margins/lowering viewers.

I love going back to watch games knowing the outcome and watch the rival fanbases reactions when it turns. Had to work game 1 vs. FSU, but knew the outcome, so it was glorious watching when I got home that night.
One of my favorite is the 2014 @ South Carolina game. Their fans were HYPED late in the 4th quarter. Then Dobbs became Dobbs and ripped their hearts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back