Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tons of guys with his size and attributes play college ball. They don’t get drafted and signed. They earn it or don’t after multiple years in college. Bronny didn’t.
If the Lakers wanted to throw $8mil at some kid with "potential" they could've changed an entire family's life and gotten a better player. Instead they gave it to someone who didn't need to money or earn the pick with his play to satisfy the vanity of their quickly-aging superstar.

Of course they're not in the charity business... but they also haven't been in the business of playing for NBA titles lately either.

Anybody know his guy? He’s apparently a Knoxville native. lol

I will NEVER understand why anyone would ever be so enraged by a kid fishing.

I will also never understand the audacity to physically touch and try to intimidate kids when you're a grown a$$ man.

I hope he gets charged by local PD for assault against minors and property damage AND I hope TWRA throws the book at him for violating their lawful right to fish. Then I hope those kids file a civil suit for emotional and property damages.

That looks like one of the neighborhoods where the actual neighborhood or developer owns the land around the lake and not the owner of the adjacent house. So they probably weren't even trespassing. Especially if they accessed through a property that gave them permission.

As a Lakers fan the Bronny James saga is way overblown. Bronny was the 55th pick in draft big whoop that individual usually ends up in G-League or overseas in today's NBA. It was nothing but a PR move to give the talking heads a subject to chew on during off season. The only issue I will have with the scenario is if when regular season starts and Bronny will be in rotation during basketball game, when a Max Christie should be ahead of him.

Happy Monday

July 8, 2024: Even when situations and circumstances do not produce the outcome you expected, do not become discouraged and lose hope. There are other avenues you can take that will produce a different but better result than you were looking for. Be flexible as you pay attention to the leading of My Spirit, says the Lord. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

You come into the recruiting forum to get updates from insiders, yet you get upset when they tell you what they know?

Ok.
fbf09260-f0b2-4726-bbf8-15604329b9d6_text.gif
@BigBadVol (prolly)

Ignore button is a wonderful feature. Then you don't have to deal with self-righteous pompous conceited jerks like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back