Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if it came to blows that kid woulda whooped his ass…😂
All I know is a man snaps my boys rod in half. Uh uh, nope.

If the boy was being disrespectful, or mouthing off. Id deal with it. But no one snaps a fishing pole.

Grown ass man lost control, plain and simple. Now its time for it to get dealt with. Karma is a beesh.

Posters getting upset because I criticize AP! There are no words. A bunch of AP butt smoochers on here.😂
No words?

If you had no words, you'd have let it go already instead of clutching your pearls with multiple quotes.

You know, it's OK to just let things go and go about your life.

I recall the hosts of the shows back in the day, being a huge of the draw.

Peter Tamarkin, Monty Hall, Bob Barker, Wink Martindale... many more
Bob Eubanks

I learned so much about women from the old Newlywed Game.

Richard Dawson on Family Feud was a kisser. He lip kissed all the women..... right in front of their husbands and everyone would just smile about it. I always thought that was wild.

Bob Eubanks

Richard Dawson on Family Feud was a kisser. He lip kissed all the women..... right in front of their husbands and everyone would just smile about it. I always thought that was wild.
He was English. However that nonsense wouldnt make it 1 millisecond today.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I don’t think that that is accurate… I wanted him here when it looked like there was a chance to get him so I decided to look him up.

1. He was much shorter than listed at 6’1.5
2. He was third or fourth best player on a non-elite travel ball team.
3. In High school… He averaged 14 ppg 2.5 Assists on a team that lost in the Regional by 12. In the Regional…. Bronny scored 10 points… Nothing about his history screams future NBA player. In comparison Reed Sheppard scored close to 4,000 points in his High School career.
4. If not for the James name… Bronny would have been a low to middle 3* at best.

He was ranked the #22 overall player in the country coming out of HS. They don’t always base those things off stats. Like when a QB is rated highly but didn’t put up big numbers. And he was a McDonald’s all-American.

He’s def shorter than what he was always listed. Also has a 6 ft 7 wingspan and has a 40.5 inch vertical.

Last edited:
He was English. However that nonsense wouldnt make it 1 millisecond today.
Amazing that Pat Sajak was host of Wheel of Fortune for over 40 years.

Bob Barker actually owned the building The Price is Right that was taped in, more interesting was how many times Bob got sued by the many Barker's babes that worked for him on the show.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Amazing that Pat Sajak was host of Wheel of Fortune for over 40 years.

Bob Barker actually owned the building The Price is Right that was taped in, more interesting was how many times Bob got sued by the many Barker's babes that worked for him on the show.
Notice the size of the crowd in old episodes versus new

As a Lakers fan the Bronny James saga is way overblown. Bronny was the 55th pick in draft big whoop that individual usually ends up in G-League or overseas in today's NBA. It was nothing but a PR move to give the talking heads a subject to chew on during off season. The only issue I will have with the scenario is if when regular season starts and Bronny will be in rotation during basketball game, when a Max Christie should be ahead of him.
What should be alarming to you is just how much power and influence LBJ has within the organization.

As a Lakers fan the Bronny James saga is way overblown. Bronny was the 55th pick in draft big whoop that individual usually ends up in G-League or overseas in today's NBA. It was nothing but a PR move to give the talking heads a subject to chew on during off season. The only issue I will have with the scenario is if when regular season starts and Bronny will be in rotation during basketball game, when a Max Christie should be ahead of him.
I just assume he'll be in the g-league all year. I think he actually has a solid chance of being a pretty solid second round pick one day.

Bob Eubanks

Well, if you saw him in The Running Man, he turned out to be evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back