Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you think about the Rookie who started Sunday? Even though he gave up a couple of Homeruns the kid pounded the strike zone and better than that Kershaw is his idol.
There was a lot to like. Really, it was just two mistakes that hurt him (yeah, there were a couple he got away too with but that's every pitcher). But they seem to be fast tracking some arms in the interest of warm bodies. All hands on deck, I suppose. Seems to be the story for this staff the last couple years.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I agree for sure. BUT there's always the other side of the story none of us have seen off camera. Maybe he's asked them nicely a dozen times and he finally reached his breaking point? Maybe he just stocked his pond and they're taking all his newly bought fish and there are signs up everywhere that say "no fishing?"

We don't know. But it sure looks bad for him. Just call the cops if you feel like you're in the right. I've seen troublesome kids terrorize old people before though, so there's a small possibility they had it coming. I try not to leap to conclusions when I've only seen/heard one half of the story.
Exactly...he should have just called the police...but I've had run ins with evil little 💩stains that deserved a good ass whuppin.

I love how everybody here is just assuming these boys were just innocent little fellers just doing what innocent little fellers do (and they truly may have been) but a LOT of kids today are nothing but disrespectful arrogant entitled little 💩s that need their ass beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back