Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I get that he’s a veteran leader and maybe heup just wanted to help him out a bit but some other veteran leader or draft eligible player could have used that spot greatly, thinking Pearce, Bru, Sampson, Campbell Jr, spraggins. Anyone remember who went last year?
Joe, Big O, and Jacob Warren

Reactions: vol_in_ga
I'll need to check your stats.
Gloves On Im Ready GIF - Gloves On Im Ready Lets Do This ...

Just want to add to the Macintyre discussion. You ready? This is profound.

You. Are. All. Morans.

Wastin' time discussin' pocket presents on a massage board, like a big mouths! Buncha smart alex! Think you know everything, like a valid victorian!

Unreel!
20240316_214423.gif

Looking at the schedule it's disappointing we don't get to play USCjr or Mizzou this year. I would love to watch Beamers reactions when we would be stomping them into the ground. Normally I don't care about Mizzou but I wanted to get pay back this year.

Yeah idgaf about playing Arkansas or miss state. Swap them out for uscjr and mizzou.

its annoying how each recruiting service wants to have their own spin on things. "what differentiates us from the competition?" "what is our core competency?" sounds like their room is full of venture capitalists, not football people. shame. many things are heading this way. boring

I'm patiently waiting TikTok's top 300. Football analysis and what's trending all rolled into one

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back