Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went to the Memorial golf tournament in Dublin, Ohio 10 years ago. Locals were telling us we had to try Skyline chili in Cincinnati. I thought I had gotten "punked" it was so bad. Whatever they sell at Skyline is not chili. It tasted like some one watered down a can of Bunker Hill chili sauce and threw a clove cigarette in the pot when nobody was looking. GROSS
It is disgusting and it is crazy expensive in the store. No idea how that company stays in business. Maybe they put crack in it or something.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
The George McIntyre thread is, Craziness.
Ace Ventura Jim Carrey GIF - Ace Ventura Jim Carrey Do Not Go - Discover &  Share GIFs

We went to the Memorial golf tournament in Dublin, Ohio 10 years ago. Locals were telling us we had to try Skyline chili in Cincinnati. I thought I had gotten "punked" it was so bad. Whatever they sell at Skyline is not chili. It tasted like some one watered down a can of Bunker Hill chili sauce and threw a clove cigarette in the pot when nobody was looking. GROSS
Skyline was my first job. I didn't like it back then, but I love Skyline now. I would never tell anyone not from the area to try it because your reaction is how most people feel about it.

Skyline is more of a sauce than a chili which i don't know if people are expecting that when they go the first time

Really disliked Edey when he played for Purdue, but man he looked good in the Grizzlies summer league game last night. Showed mobility and everything. I was shocked. Made me eat crow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back