Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyline was my first job. I didn't like it back then, but I love Skyline now. I would never tell anyone not from the area to try it because your reaction is how most people feel about it.

Skyline is more of a sauce than a chili which i don't know if people are expecting that when they go the first time
I agree, they should not call it chili.

GROSS

its annoying how each recruiting service wants to have their own spin on things. "what differentiates us from the competition?" "what is our core competency?" sounds like their room is full of venture capitalists, not football people. shame. many things are heading this way. boring
I’m just really sick of the bias that’s going against Tennessee. Earls is a good example commits to Georgia and jumps like crazy in the rankings George, Missed elite 11 and drops like he fell off a cliff. I get it Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State, and Texas. Have won on the field, well only Texas recently has turned their program around. Look at all the people that dropped that has committed to Tennessee. George, JVD, and Jaden Perlotte(not committed yet but trending our way).

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back