Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s their arrogance and entitlement that will eventually be a problem for all original conference members. It’s no secret (plenty of articles) that TX played a huge role in destroying two conferences. They don’t like conference revenue sharing. Eventually, they will complain that Vandy for example gets cut the same check that they do from league offices.

Additionally, it is my belief that they will pressure the conference to move HQ to Dallas as well as all conference championship games. Adding them too the conference will eventually be a problem.
What do you mean by eventually?
Longhorns haven’t played in a conference game yet and they are already being assholes about it. 😡

Shopping at Food City and a Lady in the aisle ahead of me justed farted.🧐
This is one of those where you dont want to be a one upper, smdh.

Sitting in optometrist at Daytona Beach Walmart. Staring out into the cashier area, my buddy and I watch a middle aged person in shorts grab back of their pant leg.

Out comes a turd. And then another, into floor. They hesitate, then just walk away.

Then of course next person steps on it.

That's when you know the best thing to do that day is just drink.

Sitting in optometrist at Daytona Beach Walmart. Staring out into the cashier area, my buddy and I watch a middle aged person in shorts grab back of their pant leg.

Out comes a turd. And then another, into floor. They hesitate, then just walk away.

Sounds like you're judging @InVOLuntary again. Or @Orangeredblooded , since you used preferred pronouns instead of he/she.

Hanging out in Wal-Mart optometrists a thing for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back