Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The local news showed this earlier.....View attachment 657509
Are we losing Dreiling and Tears to the draft?

*I had saw where Dreiling is projected to go in the top 70.
Yes.

That’s a good looking lineup. I still think left and right outfield would be up for grabs. And I know we have some highly rated freshman and sophomores that I would love to see someone make a big jump in offseason and grab a starting spot.

Y’all say a prayer for my family. My sister has two little girls (7 and 4). The 7 year old had a seizure when she was 3 and another one when she was 6. Now the 4 year old is heading to Vandy because she had one tonight. My sister is a mess. My sweet niece 🥹
Prayers for healing, comfort, and peace. God's got this.

Been catching up on podcasts and summer reading material to get in the college football mindset.

This really is the start of a new era, on several fronts. For us, no more Saban. For the Big Ten, and CFB at large, no more Harbaugh. Texas and OU in the SEC now, though I'm pretty desensitized to that compared to some of the narratives I'm seeing on social media.

I think getting in the mindset that one loss isn't the end of the world. Hell, 2 losses isn't the end of the world in the new expanded playoff era. Like the other tournament sports, it will be about when those losses happen, not if.

For us, starting a new QB with a 100,000 ft ceiling, and needing some playmakers to find their role, we could be one of those teams that hits a dangerous stride late. As Tennessee fans, how many meaningless Novembers have we had? Compared to other programs, we seemed to know our fate before Halloween every year and just kind of coast to whatever the conclusion was. Especially during the god awful years.

I think the wire-to-wire undefeated champions are largely finished. That's so much winning you have to do now. So much depth you have to maintain. Someone like 2010 Auburn, even with a generational CFB QB talent like Cam, how are you going to beat 4 Great-to-Elite teams to finish the season? Those kinds of teams could still be chaos agents and knock off favorites though, like we sometimes see in basketball and baseball.

I'm starting to get excited, folks.
Or
It could be

16-0 🤠

Just sayin’

Well I have 2 more shifts to finish in my current job..Start my new job next Weds..Need a few days in between to get my thoughts together and prepare..I’m very excited for the next chapter in my life..Thank you for all the prayers ..You all are amazing!! God is good!!
🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
Congratulations on your new job!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back